PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My heart was bumping out of my chest when I clicked that results link, but i PASSED! Thanks to everyone who called into PCS and the PA BOARD to kindly let them know they are a week behind the other guys.

My heart was bumping out of my chest when I clicked that results link, but i PASSED! Thanks to everyone who called into PCS and the PA BOARD to kindly let them know they are a week behind the other guys.
Same here, I did a little prayer before clicking the link...

I think it takes 2 months or something like that. It isn't instant unfortunately

Anyone have any idea how long until PA mails us some stuff? like our license #s and how to get stamps?

Where have all the PA people gone? no word yet as far as license #s are concerned, but I don't think we will get them until the 2nd or 3rd week of February based on previous exams

Still here waiting! Super excited! Does anyone know the rules for our Continuing Education Classes? Do we have to start those right away, are we on a different time schedule than others who have already passed the exam?

Still here waiting! Super excited! Does anyone know the rules for our Continuing Education Classes? Do we have to start those right away, are we on a different time schedule than others who have already passed the exam?

I am wiht you on the still here waiting, super excited part. :)

One of the guys who works for me checked out the continuing ed classes. He tells me that we who passed the October exam will be licensed until October of 2013, meaning we are good for a bit more than 2 years. Not sure where you are from (near Pittsburgh here) but a Penn State branch campus offers classes in our area. When I come across the link again I will send you a message.

Hope this helps,

Harry

One of the guys who works for me checked out the continuing ed classes. He tells me that we who passed the October exam will be licensed until October of 2013, meaning we are good for a bit more than 2 years. Not sure where you are from (near Pittsburgh here) but a Penn State branch campus offers classes in our area. When I come across the link again I will send you a message.

Hope this helps,

Harry
I am from the PIttsburgh area as well! GO STEELERS!

Hope this helps,

Harry
I am from the PIttsburgh area as well! GO STEELERS!
Glad someone else is in the Go Steelers Mode. I have the link saved on my work computer for the continuing ed options in the Pittsburgh area sometime next week. If all goes as planned we can be excited about the Super Bowl.

:)

Harry

First off Congrats! I've attached some info regarding the CEU policy for PA.

If I remeber correctly, you could see your PE number on the website prior to receiving the info in the mail. It took until about early March to get the certificate and license.

PA_PE_CEU_info.pdf

Attachments

• PA_PE_CEU_info.pdf
    115.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited by a moderator:
Back