PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just caled the state board. The guy said that our results will be coming directly from PCS about 60 days after the exam.
Haha! I didn't want to give him a hard time since he probably has nothing to do with when the results are released....I guess no one has a clue.
Interesting that they can't even be consistent with the organization they say releases the results. They told me it was EES.

Just caled the state board. The guy said that our results will be coming directly from PCS about 60 days after the exam.
Haha! I didn't want to give him a hard time since he probably has nothing to do with when the results are released....I guess no one has a clue.
Interesting that they can't even be consistent with the organization they say releases the results. They told me it was EES.
EES and PCS are the same company

I just had the following ridiculous conversation with the PA board.
PA: Which license are you calling about?

Me: Enginneers.

PA: Those lines are busy. If you have a specific question, I may be able to get an answer for you.

Me: I'd like to know when the October PE results will be released.

PA: Please hold... The results will be released by EES directly 60 days after the exam. We do not have anything to do with the release of results.

Me: Its already been about 65 days. NCEES' website says that the results have been released to the states already and that the PA board approves the results.

PA: We do not release the results; it's done directly by EES.

Me: I believe states where the results are directly released have already been released. Can you tell me why PA hasn't released the results yet?

PA: No. I can take your name and number and have someone call you back.

I gave a number, but no has returned my call. This does not instill confidence.

This is starting to get very frustrating. I'd just like to know if I passed this silly test, which was already graded.

P.A Engineer Board never change !!

Lets just pray that man had no idea what he was talking about...since all the lines were busy and you couldn't talk to the right person! Tomorrow is the day, they just didn't want to get you all pumped up about it!

I am getting very frustrated. PCS has been on holiday since NCEES released the results. I am hoping we will get them tomorrow so I can move on with my life. I am pretty sure that PCS and the PA bopard aren't going to modify the results so what is the point of this?

I am getting very frustrated. PCS has been on holiday since NCEES released the results. I am hoping we will get them tomorrow so I can move on with my life. I am pretty sure that PCS and the PA bopard aren't going to modify the results so what is the point of this?
:plusone: You said it! I've been asking that same question since NCEES released the results. It would be something if PCS actually was doing some additional analysis on the scores but as far as I can tell, they are just a middle man and we are waiting for them to just pass the scores to us. Seems like poor planning to me. In my field, when I go on vacation, my work on projects just doesn't stop, I make sure to pass my work to another engineer to handle in my absence. Very frustrating indeed. Waiting in WI for PCS like you guys. We will see results this week based on my conversations with PCS. Good luck.

From all indications I have received it is supposed to be on NCEES website once the results become available.

If anyone calls or emails PCS/EES this morning and gets a response please post it up on the board.

I'm guessing they will probably get into work around 9 EST since they are in central time zone there. Hopefully they won't slack off too much longer before posting the results!

If PA says it is all in their hands, then how did NJ and MA gets their results on the first day?

i still wonder whether it'll be by email or letter
Last I heard they were going to be delivered by hand using horse drawn buggies. This is PA... nothing here happens fast or even in a reasonable amount of time.

Email from NCEES would be awesome but I'm afraid it's going to be letters and the NCEES site is wrong.

:deadhorse:

I'm guessing they will probably get into work around 9 EST since they are in central time zone there. Hopefully they won't slack off too much longer before posting the results!
If PA says it is all in their hands, then how did NJ and MA gets their results on the first day?

Maybe they do the states in alphabetical order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out the Virginia thread. They seem to be in the same exact situation as us. Someone from VA contacted PCS and were told that they would be released on the NCEES website, hopefully sometime this week.

That's a great questions... I have emailed them with questions very similar to that and their response is, "we have to reconcile the results." Which they later told me meant that they reconcile their system to match NCEES's system.

PCS/EES still claims that the PA state board has to approve the results.

i still wonder whether it'll be by email or letter
Last I heard they were going to be delivered by hand using horse drawn buggies. This is PA... nothing here happens fast or even in a reasonable amount of time.

Email from NCEES would be awesome but I'm afraid it's going to be letters and the NCEES site is wrong.

:deadhorse:
You are probably right, if they delivered the results via e-mail, the Amish wouldn't be able to check their scores.

I haven't tried to call them today. I figured I would just get a canned response like "they are on their way".

Has anyone checked the PA license verification site? I heard it might be on there before it makes it to NCEES.

This may not help you PA folks, but I can confirm in the VA thread that results will be delivered to them via email once the results are posted. I emailed PCS/EES last week to inquire about when to expect results for WI. The response I received was that WI results would be mailed out this week and VA residents would be noftified via email. Way to take the snail mail route WI. <_< I did not inquire about PA results. Good luck on results (when they do actually come).

I don't think the PA License site gets updated for a few weeks after the results are out.

Anyone give PCS a call to see whats up?

Got the response below from EES this morning on the status of the PA FE exam results.

Dear candidate,

My apologies for the incorrect information. I sent a follow up email to rectify my mistake, but you must not have received it. EES is currently reconciling scores, but they are not posted on the NCEES site yet. We do not have a set date for results to be released, so please continue to check the NCEES site. Thank you for your patience.

I don't think the PA License site gets updated for a few weeks after the results are out.
I have been checking it just in case and I just checked it now but there have been no new licenses/EITs released. I agree with "the man" especially if we are getting them from the My NCEES site.

Latest posts

Back