PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called PCS at 13:45 EST ans stated the results would most likely be up by the end of the day and they are waiting on the PA board.

Called PA board and they said its in PCS's hands.

PCS now states closed until Tuesday for the holiday.

What's the point of PCS, anyway?

They have 2 roles:

1. They administer the test

2. They delay the results

I tried calling PCS, too. Same result: offices closed, will reopen Tuesday.

I thought they'd at least stay open until 5:00!!!

They have 2 roles:
1. They administer the test

2. They delay the results
3. They take your money.
LOL!!! Sad but true. I received an email today from PCS regarding my inquiry to them on when results would be released for WI. They indicated that results will be mailed next week but didn't mention a specific date for obvious reasons (I think the same goes for VA too). Would have been nice to know before the New Years holiday but at least for WI we know results will be received next week. Thanks for the extra week of waiting PCS! :brickwall:

Does anyone know whats going on with PA PE Scores? Does anyone know a date when they will be released?

From what I understand they will be posted on the website.

Does anyone know if the state licensing board is open today?

Based upon information I received last Thursday. EES/PCS sent the results to the state board for approval Thursday afternoon. EES/PCS were closed Friday and are closed Today. If the licensing board is open today they can approve the results but if EES has to inform NCEES that it is ok to post the results that won't happen until at least tomorrow. If the state board is open today and notifies NCEES directly that it is ok to post the results that could happen today.

Sorry if it sounds confusing... There was a reason that I was not an english major.

Nothing in todays mail here in Pottstown PA. I hope they will post it on NCEES - It may be faster that way.

Does anyone know a phone number to contact the state board? I can only find an email address.

Pennsylvania State Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists

PO Box 2649

Harrisburg, PA 17105-2649

Phone: 717-783-7049 Fax: 717-705-5540

Just caled the state board. The guy said that our results will be coming directly from PCS about 60 days after the exam.

Haha! I didn't want to give him a hard time since he probably has nothing to do with when the results are released....I guess no one has a clue.

I just had the following ridiculous conversation with the PA board.

PA: Which license are you calling about?

Me: Enginneers.

PA: Those lines are busy. If you have a specific question, I may be able to get an answer for you.

Me: I'd like to know when the October PE results will be released.

PA: Please hold... The results will be released by EES directly 60 days after the exam. We do not have anything to do with the release of results.

Me: Its already been about 65 days. NCEES' website says that the results have been released to the states already and that the PA board approves the results.

PA: We do not release the results; it's done directly by EES.

Me: I believe states where the results are directly released have already been released. Can you tell me why PA hasn't released the results yet?

PA: No. I can take your name and number and have someone call you back.

I gave a number, but no has returned my call. This does not instill confidence.

This is starting to get very frustrating. I'd just like to know if I passed this silly test, which was already graded.

Back