PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just called PCS. They said they released the results to the state board and are now waiting for them to release them back. Once they are they will be posted on the ncee s website, but they do not know a date.

So who is going to be the next to call or email PCS and ask about the results? They won't even respond to my emails anymore and I haven't gotten a straight answer from them over the phone.
EES Contact Info

Phone - 877-ENG-EXAM

Email 1 - [email protected]

Email 2 - [email protected]

PA State Board

Phone - 717-783-7049

Email - [email protected]

I am going crazy here I need results or I need more information. And I don't need to hear any of that patience crap!!! haha

If that is the case then get on the phone... However, I still don't believe anything PCS says.

I just called PCS. They said they released the results to the state board and are now waiting for them to release them back. Once they are they will be posted on the ncee s website, but they do not know a date.
this is what they said last thursday. but didnt the board say they released them back??? what the heck is going on??? i don't know about you guys but i am really fustrated because the board blames PCS and PCS blames the board. hopefully, i pass and don't have to do this hurry and wait thing again.

THIS WAITING GAME IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!

I probably grew 27 new gray hairs in the past 3 weeks! It's unfair that we have to know our material at an average of 6 minutes per question, but it's taking a group of engineers & other professionals weeks to stick a piece of paper in an envelope and mail it! (just had to vent)

I know you guys are growing very frustrated, but please don't give out full contact info for real people at the test companies or state boards. Provide a link to the contact on info on their own website. These people have not given EB permission to share their info, but if they share it on their own website, providing a link to that info should be OK.

I really hope so...I can't take this waiting game anymore! I am anxious all day long and check these sites a thousand times a day...work is very unproductive when I have this on my mind!

Distracting is right... Anyone get a chance to call the PA board yesterday or today since PCS has told us they released the results to the board?

I haven't called the board but it seems that each link in the chain takes about 2 business days.

NCEES--->PCS--->PA State Board--->PCS--->NCEES

2 days 2 Days 2 Days

So I'm thinking next Monday. I hope I am wrong of course.

I haven't called the board but it seems that each link in the chain takes about 2 business days.
NCEES--->PCS--->PA State Board--->PCS--->NCEES

2 days 2 Days 2 Days

So I'm thinking next Monday. I hope I am wrong of course.
Where do you get your information that would lead you to believe that?

I would hope that once the board approves, which should take no time because everyone else did the work for them, and releases back to PCS that it should go up on NCEES quickly. Unless PCS will have to do some more reconciling which at this point wouldn't surprise me.

:deadhorse:

Everytime I leave my desk and come back there is a new email icon on my screen....my heart starts racing in anticipation only for disappointment! Please o please let it be today!

I really hope today is the day because I don't have a lot of work to keep me occupied for the rest of the week. This means my F5 key might get worn out very quickly...

Maybe they are taking so long because PCS and the PA Board are communicating via snail mail with each other?

Did anyone call the PA Board today, since it's apparently in their hands now?

Have you PA folks been reading the VA thread? From what one poster indicated, apparently PCS sent the results to the VA board to be distributed. Only they weren't able to open the file that PCS sent. Wow, I may have to classify that as an EPIC fail. Hopefully the remaining "PCS States" hear something SOON!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok as I type this I'm currently calling the PA Department of Engineering blah blah blah... Longest opening menu sequence I have ever heard... Now which number to press... Not 4... Ridiculously long Main Menu again... Not 5... Horrendously long Main Menu again... oh 0.... Should have waited through all of the menu the first two times but I didn't expect recordings for every number but 0...

Ok so that was useless... The lady was nice though I will give her that... Don't think she knew what I was talking about. I tried to explain... Didn't get anywhere... I give up... Someone else try to call... So frustrated with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:waitwall:

Latest posts

Back