P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@P-Eand I can probably do that.  :beerchug:

I like beer, money, and sex.   We should hang out.

7AFA8FCD-E7DA-42FF-8306-E58BEE86DCC2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Spruce Jerry Juice. It’s a California Pale Ale. Whatever the heck that is. It’s good though. Black spruce is a local brewery in Fairbanks and all their art seems like an acid trip. Oh. I Also got

sonic tonight. It’s fucking lit. 

5438D649-5D42-428A-BBAE-F13F0CC7B260.jpeg

Is there a Sonic in Fairbanks?  Is it new, or just someplace I refused to acknowledge when I was living there?

Some sours taste like wine.  I don’t drink much wine.  

P-E the product has been secured

8- juicy bits
4- robo boogie

would have got 8 and 8 but a lady wanted some robo boogie and that’s all they had so we agree to split it

Attachments

• A7526955-5034-496C-B551-45FDB94396C4.jpeg
    A7526955-5034-496C-B551-45FDB94396C4.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1
I'll put this here so you can all (rightly so) make fun of me, but.....

this past summer, when sitting out by my pool, I found that I felt much more comfortable with the aluminum bottles than glass bottles, since my kids are always throwing ball in the pool, jumping, etc. I bought some of the Mich Ultra ones, the bud light ones,
Then, I found the Coors Light aluminum bottles have the wide opening, which is really nice.

So now, I keep a wide variety of beers stocked in my bar for when guests come over, but for me, it's been ICE COLD COORS LIGHT wide opening aluminum bottles.

P-E the product has been secured

8- juicy bits
4- robo boogie

would have got 8 and 8 but a lady wanted some robo boogie and that’s all they had so we agree to split it
Looking forward to the robo boogie. I think we can get juicy bits here, but never tried it.

I'll put this here so you can all (rightly so) make fun of me, but.....

this past summer, when sitting out by my pool, I found that I felt much more comfortable with the aluminum bottles than glass bottles, since my kids are always throwing ball in the pool, jumping, etc. I bought some of the Mich Ultra ones, the bud light ones,
Then, I found the Coors Light aluminum bottles have the wide opening, which is really nice.

So now, I keep a wide variety of beers stocked in my bar for when guests come over, but for me, it's been ICE COLD COORS LIGHT wide opening aluminum bottles.
Nothing wrong with aluminum cans and bottles. Less chance of sunlight affecting it. Sunlight will eventually skunk it.

Latest posts

Back