P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None fermenting at the moment.  Looking to do another batch soon. The last one came out great.  We built a mash tun and used grain. 

Think I'll have some trillium tonight. 

Pretty much the only beer the fiance and I keep in our fridge consistently these days is the Fort Point Kolsch. It's a nice light beer, very drinkable, and most guests we have over are willing to drink it too.

That's a significant upgrade from the Tecate we used to have as our standard beer. Don't get me wrong, Tecate's great! Well, maybe not great, but good enough for the beach or the park or my apartment on a warm day. But I don't need it to be my absolute go-to.

Foothills Brewery Oktoberfest - had one yesterday at the Renaissance Festival.  WAY better than their shitty IPA.

so did most of us. right up until the last 4 seconds.

When the beer was deliver e  Frazil said something like "looks like it's ribbed for your pleasure"

Time for beer
fa154387881da4bd74673715eec95559.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Spent my weekend with several Triple C IPA's.  I always scoff at the cost of the four pack, and then I have one, and I'm all like, "totally worth the cost for a four pack."

Back