October 2020 Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this when we start freaking out about results? Or should I wait until monday to start flailing myself upon the mercy of the NCEES gods? 

Apparently, some takers are mentioning that scores will not be released until the registrarion for the January's exam are closed (14th December).... so I guess that we will not have our scores until, at least, December 15th. 
There is a way you can find out if you failed or not. If you can register for the cbt pe exams and not the civil January pe, then it probably means you failed.

My plan is to continue to register and study until we are allowed to test. I was about 250hrs deep when they canceled the April 2020 exam. I registered for the Fall the day registration opened. I hope they do not cancel this time, but I am looking at it as reps. I will be happy if I get another 250+ this time.  Fingers crossed and good luck to those taking it in the fall.

Not to discourage anybody but seriously, if somebody studies for 250+ hours and suddenly comes down with some symptoms a couple of days out, I doubt they would tell the proctors. 

Also, as we’ve seen with the school re-openings, some folks could get tested, take the exam, and then find out that they tested positive. No thanks. Like I said before, I’ll sit this one out.

If you decide to go through with it, be safe!
Studied n hours. Had no symptoms. Tested with a mask(s). 0 cases reported from test sites.

IMG_1023.PNG

Back