October 2020 Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So that exam... Thank the lord it’s over. I’m not sure how I felt about it but I finished it lol. Anyone else have thoughts about their exam? Hope everyone is surviving the exam today. Y’all are almost done! I took transportation. 

So that exam... Thank the lord it’s over. I’m not sure how I felt about it but I finished it lol. Anyone else have thoughts about their exam? Hope everyone is surviving the exam today. Y’all are almost done! I took transportation. 
It was a loooooong day, but I’m just glad it’s over.

I’m sure you did fine man! I think we always think we did worse than we actually did 

That was brutal. Took the Structural depth, there were maybe 5 gimme questions in the afternoon. Everything else was a bloodbath lol. Felt good on about 32/40 on the breadth and maybe 24/40 on the depth. Hope I passed!!

That was brutal. Took the Structural depth, there were maybe 5 gimme questions in the afternoon. Everything else was a bloodbath lol. Felt good on about 32/40 on the breadth and maybe 24/40 on the depth. Hope I passed!!
I took structural as well!

The morning portion was deceptively easier than I thought. Hope I’m not jinxing it though.

The afternoon portion however; That was definitely more of a challenge. I ran out of time so I quickly filled in bubbles for the questions I was stuck on. 

Regardless, congrats on finishing!  

Best of luck to everyone who took the exam! Now to wait for the results

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel about the exact same way!

It was a loooooong day, but I’m just glad it’s over.

I’m sure you did fine man! I think we always think we did worse than we actually did 

That was horrible.  HORRIBLE! Longest two days ever.  I'll be lucky to get 20 in the AM and any kind of acceptable or needs improvement in the afternoon, for either day.

Agreed.  Felt I got about 22 in the PM for structural depth.  Thought I was gonna see someone with a mop bucket to clean up the blood bath when time ended.

I'm just glad to be done with it and to finally have my free time back. No more early mornings/late evenings spent studying, no more Saturdays spent doing practice tests.

I feel pretty good about the exam but I definitely could be wrong. I'm gonna try to stay optimistic for as long as I can! 

I'm just glad to be done with it and to finally have my free time back. No more early mornings/late evenings spent studying, no more Saturdays spent doing practice tests.

I feel pretty good about the exam but I definitely could be wrong. I'm gonna try to stay optimistic for as long as I can! 
good choice! (no sarcasm) 

There was a question about the blah blah blah, any one remember it?

There was a question somewhere about the blah blah blah, any one remember it?
I don't know what any of those words mean, so I have no idea what you're talking about. But a reminder....

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS SPECIFIC EXAM QUESTIONS.

NCEES does monitor these message board and will void your exam and even ban you from retaking. Please refer to site guidelines: https://engineerboards.com/guidelines/

I don't know what any of those words mean, so I have no idea what you're talking about. But a reminder....

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS SPECIFIC EXAM QUESTIONS.

NCEES does monitor these message board and will void your exam and even ban you from retaking. Please refer to site guidelines: https://engineerboards.com/guidelines/
thanks for letting me know. How can I remove the comment ? I am new here.

Back