October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE REALLY IMPORTANT NEWS.  THIS AUSTRALIAN COW IS NAMED KNICKERS AND HE IS TOO BIG TO BE SLAUGHTERED AND THIS WHOLE THING AMUSES ME: 

2129.jpg

Torture. They are extracting energy from their torture victims and the batteries are low so the results will not come out for two more weeks. That’s my conspiracy 😱

Torture. They are extracting energy from their torture victims and the batteries are low so the results will not come out for two more weeks. That’s my conspiracy 😱
OR someone accidentally put the results file in "My Documents" not their desktop and they are frantically looking for it/getting IT involved.

i remember freaking out when my exam date went from a date to just the month/year like OMG THEYRE POSTING THEM RIGHT NOW and then it was not posted right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you not have that type of relationship with a loved one?  Where you are asking an important question and they go off on a tangent, starting with the phrase, "I had the weirdest dream last night..." which then spirals into a flight of fancy of which has never been captured in tale or on screen?
no :(  

That's our problem if either one of us want something we just buy it. I think I'm going to risk it and go the $50 dollar amount. 
Same here. Makes buying gifts difficult.

The trick is to find something the other would love but wouldn't buy for themselves for whatever reason - don't shop at the right places, don't know of its existence, never thought to look, etc

My wife has "won" the gift giving "competition" the last few years. Although it's not really a competition and we don't treat it as such.

I HAVE REALLY IMPORTANT NEWS.  THIS AUSTRALIAN COW IS NAMED KNICKERS AND HE IS TOO BIG TO BE SLAUGHTERED AND THIS WHOLE THING AMUSES ME: 

2129.jpg
That's me when I go to pick up my daughter and just sit in the class to see how she play with others.

My mom is avidly watching a youtube show that has conspiracy theories about volcanoes in the US.

omg do tell.

My mom is always telling me about this guy on youtube who is predicting volcano eruptions in New England/the northeast area of the USA  that are going to be worse than anything ever seen before.  He is not a registered geologist and supposedly the USGS has tried to shut him down multiple times "BECAUSE HE'S RIGHT AND THEY'RE HIDING SOMETHING." - That is what he said in response to the allegations. 
Well that's anti-climatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back