October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw man, I forgot we were spamming to a number.  Not just having a good time.  Also, like we're...simply having a wonderful time
is it a wonderful christmas time? or just a wonderful time

Next pay period Dec 8 but hopefully It does not happen
I'm not that optimistic. I'm hearing murmurs about a ~90 day or ~120 day CR, and it seems like people are trying to find a workable solution, but then there are also reports of people making it worse...

I wish i had that much leave, this is my third year in
If you have use/lose after three years, you either get a lot of comp time, or you're doing something wrong in life.

I took lots of time off for the PE...
They didn't add it to your IDP, and count the preparation as training and development? That way you could partially do it on the clock?

When the wife says she wants to keep Christmas gifts to each other under $50 this year, is she being truthful or is it a trap? 

When the wife says she wants to keep Christmas gifts to each other under $50 this year, is she being truthful or is it a trap? 
Depends.  Do you have a house?  If you're only exchanging gifts with her, say "yes dear" and then buy her a massage.

I feel weird.  My cats have never messed with the tree.  One likes looking at the lights, so she'll sit on the couch and gaze at it creepily.  The other one just likes hiding underneath it/fucking with the Nativity scene on the nearby shelf, never the tree itself.

IN our house if I said $50, I probably meant $50, since my hubs is difficult to shop for (well, easy to shop for, in the big money range, but we don't both need to be spending $400 on a gift)  Plus, I don't need anything, I buy myself the things I want, when i want them.  

IN our house if I said $50, I probably meant $50, since my hubs is difficult to shop for (well, easy to shop for, in the big money range, but we don't both need to be spending $400 on a gift)  Plus, I don't need anything, I buy myself the things I want, when i want them.  
That's our problem if either one of us want something we just buy it. I think I'm going to risk it and go the $50 dollar amount. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back