October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont go tho
giphy.gif

That's me when I go to pick up my daughter and just sit in the class to see how she play with others.
I do not know if this means you are an aged steer among younger bulls?  Please don't say you're a steer.  They have...important pieces snipped.

Or if it just mean you are a giant among us mere mortals.

Well that's anti-climatic.
I mean, they do have mini cult-like pow-wows every night at 11pm.  Again, I do not want to get too involved.  I'm sure my mom will get distracted pretty soon and go back to watching videos of cats talking in deep voices and buying lead-jewelry off eBay as she has in the past.

So you're the black sheep?
Nope.  My father wanted his children to learn math and stuff, so my sister and I both are working in the sciences/engineering.  I mean, I was going to train for classical opera, but then I did one year of engineering and didn't have to time to even think of traveling into NYC every other day to meet with my coach.

I do not know if this means you are an aged steer among younger bulls?  Please don't say you're a steer.  They have...important pieces snipped.

Or if it just mean you are a giant among us mere mortals.
Just Giant among little ones LOL

I like mine a little on the firm side, which I know isn't the *correct* way to eat it, but it makes it easier to cut into little tiny wedges that fit perfectly on my bread.
But then, what happens to the spread factor? It disappears!

I got my car back and she looks beautiful!  Except I need to adjust the seat...whomever was in it last was very tiny/short.
This is so annoying...I'm 6'6" so my seat is all the way back. Do you really have to push my seat all the way up for the extremely short time it takes to pull my car in the shop and then back out. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back