October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to get into a agriculture discussion.  Unfortunately nobody in my office shares my passion for large-scale potato farming.
my portfolio covers agriculture in my senate office. want to talk about the farm bill?

Last edited by a moderator:
Move to Idaho.
I-I-Ida-*cough cough cough* Almost choked on my tea.  How dare you!  Idaho and Washington are commercial farmers who do not deal with a ton of variety!  Just keep using the same pesticides over and over again, ruining the soil and creating super-bugs!

This is so annoying...I'm 6'6" so my seat is all the way back. Do you really have to push my seat all the way up for the extremely short time it takes to pull my car in the shop and then back out. 
My car was out for a while, and I know they had to drive it around, but the seat was raised so much!  And I have bucket seats and a sport-model, so I'm like, why is my seat so upright and high?  Uncomfortable driving back.  Def will have to change it before i drive home tonight.

ag industry is ruthless. up there with the gun lobbyists imo
Yea when dealing with older folks telling "well, you been doing wrong all YOUR LIFE"  

but I love it. I have been building reservoir (40-80 ac) pumps, pipeline, water control structure, chicken house, hog farm and whatever you name. i get rush when I get a new project cause after 3-6 months I can drive and see what i have built.

Last edited by a moderator:
I-I-Ida-*cough cough cough* Almost choked on my tea.  How dare you!  Idaho and Washington are commercial farmers who do not deal with a ton of variety!  Just keep using the same pesticides over and over again, ruining the soil and creating super-bugs!
how would pokemon come up with new pokemon if there weren't super bugs being created? :Dunno:   

I like potatoes. In my household, we use red potatoes the most of all the potatoes (well, we also use sweet potatoes on the reg, but I don't usually include them when thinking of other types of potatoes). I grew up basically only eating russet potatoes, but nowadays, I rarely eat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back