October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeting number one is over, now to try to get some work done before the afternoon meeting.

lol now i feel bad bc i made @JayKay0914 sad
I AM SO SAD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I NEED TO SPREAD THIS NONSENSE AROUND.

@txjennah @tj_PE My mom is always telling me about this guy on youtube who is predicting volcano eruptions in New England/the northeast area of the USA  that are going to be worse than anything ever seen before.  He is not a registered geologist and supposedly the USGS has tried to shut him down multiple times "BECAUSE HE'S RIGHT AND THEY'RE HIDING SOMETHING." - That is what he said in response to the allegations.  I actually try to tune a lot of it out, or else my mom starts telling me about her dreams.  We have a no dream clause and she has violated it multiple times when I'm not on guard. 

I AM SO SAD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I NEED TO SPREAD THIS NONSENSE AROUND.

@txjennah @tj_PE My mom is always telling me about this guy on youtube who is predicting volcano eruptions in New England/the northeast area of the USA  that are going to be worse than anything ever seen before.  He is not a registered geologist and supposedly the USGS has tried to shut him down multiple times "BECAUSE HE'S RIGHT AND THEY'RE HIDING SOMETHING." - That is what he said in response to the allegations.  I actually try to tune a lot of it out, or else my mom starts telling me about her dreams.  We have a no dream clause and she has violated it multiple times when I'm not on guard. 
LOL No dream clause! 

LOL No dream clause! 
Do you not have that type of relationship with a loved one?  Where you are asking an important question and they go off on a tangent, starting with the phrase, "I had the weirdest dream last night..." which then spirals into a flight of fancy of which has never been captured in tale or on screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back