NJ OCT 2013 RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Passed Power! What do we have to do now with the state to get our license?

the "next steps" link takes us to the state board website which is full of applications that we already completed. I'm asking around here. let you know what I find out.

Cool. Thanks Mike. Yeah, I tried that "next steps" link as well, but didn't find it to be very helpful.

HFS HFS HFS HFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NUMB RIGHT NOW. I could barely get it out when I called my wife and told her.

Congrats! I've been following your "saga" for the last couple of days. The wait must have been excruciating, but definitely worth it!

Cool. Thanks Mike. Yeah, I tried that "next steps" link as well, but didn't find it to be very helpful.
so I am told, [SIZE=11pt]Everything is automatic and will come to you in 2-weeks activation fee for your license is 40$.[/SIZE] A friend contacted the office of the state board and that was their response. not sure if the two week clock begins now or after the next board meeting (12/19).

Thanks Mike. After this experience, I am getting good at waiting, so I guess I will wait and see what comes!

Congrats to you!! Yet again, persistence prevails!

well, good night all. I am going home and getting drunk. May I see you all in the drunk tank in STB.

Received my license activation form today. It is somewhat confusing regarding the licensing starting / endpoints, but I think I'm going to go ahead and pay $40 now to get the license now rather than potentially waiting until next May to officially be licensed.

Back