NJ Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think NJ will release on Friday. There's a meeting tomorrow for the State Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors at 9 am. My guess is they'll discuss releasing results and they will release the following day.

Since we all know NJ is always 4 - 5 day behind all the states every year. Does anyone see their "checklist" on their state profile?

https://newjersey.mylicense.com/eGov/Login.aspx
If not, I am guessing we will see results either Friday or Monday.
The checklist will not work for anyone, because it did not update for anyone. Jersey broad can see your checklist, and you can ask to see if they updated it yet?

I still dont see a checklist - not sure they removed it for everyone completely.

Wow... Hopefully NCEES figures it out by tomorrow. can you imagine waiting 8 extra days for NJ and then ncees is down like why. Just need to know if i passed or failed so i can be at peace lol

NCEES Website still down. NJ website still says" Please be advised that you may have difficulties accessing your application checklist. We are working diligently to resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience."

I tried calling the board they asked me to email someone and they will get back to me in 3 - 5 business days.

Has anyone had luck calling or with the NJ website?

Back