NJ Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
License takes about 1 month or so to process. You should receive a license activation form to complete along with instructions for payment. Once DCA processes that, there is another division in NJ that issues the actual license. I am going through the process right now for my NJ Planners license. For the wall certificate, it took several months to receive.

Keepin mind that you can not advertise yourself as a PE until your license is actually issued.
Thanks for the response. Did you end up getting anything in the mail after you passed the exam?
The online checklist is still offline and I tried emailing the person who has file - still have not heard anything back.

About 1 week after NCEES released results they sent email with license activation form to complete and payment instructions.

Once test results are released, the board has to go through the applicants to make sure all items are current. This may take longer now depending on Covid-19 protocols that may be in place.

About 1 week after NCEES released results they sent email with license activation form to complete and payment instructions.

Once test results are released, the board has to go through the applicants to make sure all items are current. This may take longer now depending on Covid-19 protocols that may be in place.
Thank you I will keep an eye out.

Does the checklist work for anyone? Mine look like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211231-112200_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211231-112200_Samsung Internet.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 9
Mine looks like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211231-112355_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211231-112355_Samsung Internet.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 8
Back