NJ OCT 2013 RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just found out that the idiots at the board screwed up my SS#. I can't wait to see how painful this correction will become

just found out that the idiots at the board screwed up my SS#. I can't wait to see how painful this correction will become
WTF?
tell me about it! I friggin wrote it on my application. DA's there can't even perform data entry. Not to mention that the only reason that my SS# is now wrong is bc of the PE activation application. prior to that, they had the correct # on record from mt PE applications. Unbelievable.

I might have gone on a rampage if that weren't the case
I hope they figure it out.

Have received your certificate yet?
yes. wall cert and actual license.

What a cluster F......
That is what the welcome sign reads when you cross the border.

4jexz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i still haven't gotten my wall certificate, called and since I opted for the 2 year activation they won't be issueing my wall certificate till they order the ones with the passing april people. so I'm looking at a wall certificate maybe august? lol

i still haven't gotten my wall certificate, called and since I opted for the 2 year activation they won't be issueing my wall certificate till they order the ones with the passing april people. so I'm looking at a wall certificate maybe august? lol
I will reiterate my previous feelings. They suck. sorry DG

Back