NJ Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NCEES Website still down. NJ website still says" Please be advised that you may have difficulties accessing your application checklist. We are working diligently to resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience."

I tried calling the board they asked me to email someone and they will get back to me in 3 - 5 business days.

Has anyone had luck calling or with the NJ website?
I emailed the board last week and they said the results should be released today

Website is up and I got my result. Passed! Good luck everyone.
Jersey out, I passed
Celebrating Jersey style!!!

giphy.gif

Anyone else with more advise on how to prep specially now that it'll be CBT. I am planning to take Geotech.
Thank you

Anyone else with more advise on how to prep specially now that it'll be CBT. I am planning to take Geotech.
Thank you
You might find help in this thread: 2022 CBT Civil Geotech Exam

For a few others, there are sub-forums designated for each discipline where you might find the resources you are looking for. If not, you can always start the conversation in the sub-forum about the CBT exam.

Finally passed after 4th attempt as well.
Anyone know what the next steps are? my application was four years ago and i am sure things have changed.
Nj board does not have their checklist up still, however I Emailed the board and they responded with " We are waiting on NCEES to send all the results at once so we can email each applicant. Should be soon." if anyone else has more information i'd like to know too

Did anyone get Jersey license yet, after passing Oct 21 exam?
License takes about 1 month or so to process. You should receive a license activation form to complete along with instructions for payment. Once DCA processes that, there is another division in NJ that issues the actual license. I am going through the process right now for my NJ Planners license. For the wall certificate, it took several months to receive.

Keepin mind that you can not advertise yourself as a PE until your license is actually issued.

Back