NFL season 2019

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appears New England is on the way to another Super Bowl after dismantling the Steelers and having the best receiver in the league join their roster.  They will probably pick up Melvin Gordon in free agency next year and will also somehow be able to draft the next can't-miss QB after this season.  You can count on the Pats being in every Super Bowl and winning most of them through 2029 in the noncompetitive NFL.  No one else stands a chance.
Fuck that. The Saints would have slaughtered the Pats in the Super Bowl last year if we weren't cheated. (Yeah, still salty)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, no. The Rams fumbled, the saints D brought it back to the opposite end zone, but the refs called the play dead after the fumble. Should have absolutely been a touchdown.

Certainly sucks that Brees is out, tho

Lol, no. The Rams fumbled, the saints D brought it back to the opposite end zone, but the refs called the play dead after the fumble. Should have absolutely been a touchdown.

Certainly sucks that Brees is out, tho
Teddy Bridgewater is good.  He has an excellent arm, he can throw on the run, and his first inclination is to throw (i.e., he isn't a QB that's always looking to run).  He was awesome at Louisville with a shitty O-line, and he did really well for the Vikings prior to his leg injury.

Teddy Bridgewater is good.  He has an excellent arm, he can throw on the run, and his first inclination is to throw (i.e., he isn't a QB that's always looking to run).  He was awesome at Louisville with a shitty O-line, and he did really well for the Vikings prior to his leg injury.
100% agree; couldn’t have been a better sub.

I’m more upset with the Refs.

f3edf3e9f4e84514504c5f3a0d406221.jpg

I just need the bears to look somewhat competent on offense this week. No offense to the Broncos fans on here, but if we lose to a Joe Flacco lead team... we are in trouble!!
But at least you know that you have a field goal kicker this year!

Did the refs hurt brees hand? I didn’t see the play?
Yes! The two line judges held Brees down, while Aaron Donald repeatedly stomped on his throwing hand. Goodell has since had the tapes destroyed so they could be subject to discovery.

I fully was expecting the falcons to blow that game-
The eagles weren't going to let that happen.

How bout them Niners though?

K, they've played two easy teams so far but hey, I'm happy to see them score!

Back