NFL 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it a "I went to the draft" right of passage to boo Goodell everytime he walks on stage?

Ok, yeah, everyone hates him, but it just makes for $hitty TV to listen to that crap for 3+ hours.

Is it a "I went to the draft" right of passage to boo Goodell everytime he walks on stage?

Ok, yeah, everyone hates him, but it just makes for $hitty TV to listen to that crap for 3+ hours.
To us Patriots fans it's musc to the ears and will never get old.

1 hour ago, Ken PE 3.0 said: Is it a "I went to the draft" right of passage to boo Goodell everytime he walks on stage? Ok, yeah, everyone hates him, but it just makes for $hitty TV to listen to that crap for 3+ hours.
To us Patriots fans it's musc to the ears and will never get old.
They have been booing him longer than the pats have been haters.

Besides, any other qb would have been booted for more than 4 games.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

They have been booing him longer than the pats have been haters.

not going to start a debate, but I think you're very wrong.  any other qb maybe would've gotten a fine but I doubt there'd be any suspension.  The punishment was a deliberate attempt to give the Pats a disadvantage for the season but they got the Lombardi anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 minutes ago, Ken PE 3.0 said: They have been booing him longer than the pats have been haters.
not going to start a debate, but I think you're very wrong.  any other qb maybe would've gotten a fine but I doubt there's be any suspension.  The punishment was a deliberate attempt to give the Pats a disadvantage for the season but they got the Lombardi anyway.
Revenge is a beautiful thing.

P.S. I lived in MA for 4 years, I'm not a hater. I just have a different perspective on this issue.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I like how fucking excited that guy Was to be a fucking falcon!

Also it will be enjoyable to watch John Elway **** up another draft fucking d bag

f7b021e42466f0e4fec429e440a36366.jpg

they were saying (on the radio) that the main reason for cuts at ESPN were due to everyone cutting the cord and ditching cable , which is where ESPN and CNN get most of their money from.  Wonder if everyone will eventually start their own streaming service  - I know I will miss ESPN during football season...

Back