NFL season 2019

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
645bdd41248b8ed74bd9723c0b078d5f.jpg

Lol did Tennessee lose to GA State? A business school that up until the late 90’s didn’t even have any on campus housing?

Appears New England is on the way to another Super Bowl after dismantling the Steelers and having the best receiver in the league join their roster.  They will probably pick up Melvin Gordon in free agency next year and will also somehow be able to draft the next can't-miss QB after this season.  You can count on the Pats being in every Super Bowl and winning most of them through 2029 in the noncompetitive NFL.  No one else stands a chance.

Appears New England is on the way to another Super Bowl after dismantling the Steelers and having the best receiver in the league join their roster.  They will probably pick up Melvin Gordon in free agency next year and will also somehow be able to draft the next can't-miss QB after this season.  You can count on the Pats being in every Super Bowl and winning most of them through 2029 in the noncompetitive NFL.  No one else stands a chance.
Sounds good to me

I know Brown had good stats but lets face it the Steelers haven't been competitive in a while, other than that first year they had Bell - (I know my team sucks as well) but I don't know how much a cancer like that will help the pats, maybe he will turn Randy Moss like and have one good season for them. 

Also did anyone see that uncomfortable nick saban Aflac commercial? Creepy!!!

Maybe there is a reason that dude never got a head coaching job in the last 80 years?

Also remember last year when Gruden was the “old man” lols....

I know Brown had good stats but lets face it the Steelers haven't been competitive in a while, other than that first year they had Bell - (I know my team sucks as well) but I don't know how much a cancer like that will help the pats, maybe he will turn Randy Moss like and have one good season for them. 
That’s our hope.

Back