NFL 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
535854eef2db56fd2606b28fd7978547.jpg

My previous comments about the pat's still apply and goes double for people that route for "two teams"!!!

I can't drink Starbucks because of them supporting ISIS and now I can't drink Dunkin' Donuts anymore.. guess have to go back to mt.dew...

The commercial with Brady eating the pancake after it fell on the floor before the dog could get it got major laughs in our house.  Well first a major eewwwww!!!! then mega fits of laughter

This one is pretty funny, it's a local place.

https://www.boston.com/sports/super-bowl-li/2017/02/06/watch-tom-brady-show-off-his-5th-super-bowl-ring-in-a-new-commercial

Prior to last night the commerical just had the four rings.  Then during the playoffs Brady answered the "any more?" question with "No, that's all.......for now".  Immediately after the final of the game last night they showed this version, with the subtle "Roger that" at the end.  Oh, those marketing guys, what a bunch of cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't say this about many (dead) people but good riddance!

in other news I saw where the FBI returned Von Millers Super Bowl Helmet to him today. I mean really we waste federal law enforcement time and money on looking for a lost helmet?

I still think that the patriots had him killed so that he wouldn't tarnish their reputation!

the local news coverage of this is acting like it's the death of a little boy gone astray.  Reality is he was local thug who made it big and then f'ked up his life and is now dead at the ripe old age of 27. 

To quote Monty Python.  "society's to blame"  move on. 
One of the articles I read made it sound like he wasn't even a real thug.  It talked about how he grew up in a normal house mowing the lawn and doing chores and it wasn't until after he started to make it big that he decided he wanted to be a "gangster".  Said all the drug dealers he decided to hang out with would make fun of him for being a wannabe.

boo hoo

maybe Hernandez should have spent more time with Tebow at Florida!
He had daily prayer sessions with Urban Meyer.

The latest report I saw discussing the motive of Lloyd's killing was that Lloyd was going to "out" Hernandez as being bi-sexual to his fiance. He had even established a "boyfriend" in prison.

Suicide is a very common end to religious people with "non-traditional" relationships.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back