NFL Football 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They need to start throwing to Cal Johnson in the first half. He has two TDs in each game so far and how many were in the first half? Maybe one?
ngnrd said:
But surely some team will realize that all they need to do to win is shut down the Lions' passing game, right? The problem is, even if they do realize it, I'm not sure who's going to be able to actually do it.
I know who'll be able to do it. Green Bay's solid secondary. I predict Woodson gets two picks off Stafford trying to force the ball to CJ. McCarthy will have him locked up tight all game. :thumbs:

Charles Woodson?

Isn't he Rod Woodson's dad?

The Pats O vs. the Jets D is the unstoppable force vs. the immovable object. The reverse is horrid.

Eight 3-and-outs against your team's shitty D kinda makes you feel good about it though.

The Pats O vs. the Jets D is the unstoppable force vs. the immovable object. The reverse is horrid.

Eight 3-and-outs against your team's shitty D kinda makes you feel good about it though.
Guess my Jets and Buckeyes have something in common - a truly horrific offense. Jets D was flat out tired by the end of that game, specifically the defensive line.

Tebow actually looked really good yesterday...
He did but is still, at least, a good year away to be a starter in the NFL. I am a Tim Tebow supporter but the truth is that he still has ways to go. Can he do it? I believe he can but he has to sit down and learn from Orton for as long as he can. He provided some spark and the team seems to respond well to him but that was just one quarter playing in a situation they had nothing to loose.

I feel bad for Orton. He deserves better that what is happening to him. It has to be terrible to be mistreated in your own stadium. I wonder if now that Henne is injured, Miami will make a move for Orton.

Changing the subject, was impressed with Aaron Rodgers last night. When it seemed that Atlanta was going to just destroy Green Bay he kept pushing and making the plays and chopping the lead away. I bet that is hard to do on the road. But the guy won a Super Bowl so it should not be a surprise to anybody.

If you would have told me that the Packers wouldnt score a TD till late in the 3rd quarter and would still win I wouldnt have beleived you..

Atlanta has serious issues, they havent put together 4 quarters yet, I dont know what is going on, I dont think they tried to run the ball at all in the 2nd half..

But yeah Aaron Rogers is very good, he escapes what should be 12 yard sacks... ...

Holmes and White are starting to finally pull their weight. I also found it funny that "No-show" Moreno had 0yds but a receiving TD. LOL

Newton out-scored Brady and Brees again this week. Kudos to the Niners defense for a 21pt week. =)

If you would have told me that the Packers wouldnt score a TD till late in the 3rd quarter and would still win I wouldnt have beleived you..

Atlanta has serious issues, they havent put together 4 quarters yet, I dont know what is going on, I dont think they tried to run the ball at all in the 2nd half..

But yeah Aaron Rogers is very good, he escapes what should be 12 yard sacks... ...
I am not following the Hawks as I did last season, when they let me down, but Ryan is a darn good QB and Tony Gonzalez seems to ignore that he is supposed to be getting old. Do not know enough football to even guess what the problem may be. But at a point last night they looked so superior. Have no idea when things turned around.

the bears suck!

although while he was watching the steelers game on sunday when one of the players made a break for it and got probably 20+ yards on a carry minisnick stood up and started yelling go go go at the tv before the guy got tackled. no one else watching the game had moved to the edge of their seats in anticipation so he understood what was going on all by himself...no peer pressure.

I dont follow the AFC very much but jesus christ the JETS have to be the most annoying team in the league!

there like the Notre Dame of the NFL...

Back