NFL Football 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way. The Jets actually end up with winning seasons and end up in the AFC championship. Notre Dame just tries to ride the "we ALMOST beat USC a few years ago" train, and never win anything.

the bears will always suck!
Fixed it for you. ;)
Thanks! It was a very painful first quarter. a few plays then a flag, a play, then a flag, flag, a couple plays, another flag.
Tigers' baseball game went long on Monday so I missed the start of Lions/Bears. When I switched over, the Lions were getting penalized every time they touched Cutler. A few of them were obvious penalties for sure. But after awhile, it looked like Cutler was soccer flopping on every play.

So that first drive I saw went something like:

Incompletion

Run for two yards

Lions penalty - first down

Run for loss of two yards

Incompletion

Incompletion

Run for no gain

It was tough to watch.

wanna talk brutal on the eyes. They showed the bears players pregame all standing in a circle with #95 in the middle doing what looked to be some form of dancing to baby got back song in his head. Big boys should NEVER dance like that.

Well Missouri, I'm afraid this is going to be a disappointing weekend for you. The Pack is going to destroy the Rams. And the Brewers are going to finish the series strong against the Cardinals. ;)

If Miami somehow wins tonight, I can't wait to read the 100 mph shit storm in the Post tomorrow morning. That locker room is ready to erupt with all the infighting.

It would be so nice to see the two teams I despise the most, the Jets and Red Sox, meltdown at the same time.

now that's how chicago football should be played...see what happens when the quarterback actually gets protection

Last edited by a moderator:
its interesting to see once a team benches one QB others are quick to follow. McNabb I imagine is done in Minnesota also....

probably. It was weird when they had webb qb a few plays then go back to mcnabb. Guess the first round draft pick wont be sitting on the bench for much longer...how demoralizing that has to be. You are a first round draft pick and you don't even get to play.

Thats the rexy we call came to know and hate.
I thought that was Rex Ryan?
Grossman is just one more in a pretty long list. It's such a revolving door at QB in Chicago that It's hard to keep track of the list of those that have previously stunk up Soldier field. Anybody remember when Cade McNown was going to be the greatest thing going?

GO bears!!! A win while over the big pond. Guess spending nearly a week pre-game didn't make a difference either for Tampa.

i still dont see the draw for this overseas NFL.. I am sure $$ is behind it, but if those bloats want to see a NFL game they can buy a bloody airline ticket!

Back