NFL Football 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ngnrd said:
Another INT and fumble from Grossman, and another missed field goal from Gano in a loss to the Cowboys kicker. Let's see, the Cowboys had a quarterback with broken ribs, a center that forgot when to snap the ball, and no touchdowns... and the Skins still found a way to lose.
good to see grossman still sucks and didn't have one of those eureka moments and become great with another team.

^to come back from being down 20 to win is always great. I assume they won in OT? they cut to the bears game before that one ended and it was a tie game at that point with less than 2 minutes left
Yep, it was a field goal in OT.
Jeff Backus tried to give it away when the Vikings tied it up at the end of regulation.

Lions started on the twenty. Backus took the field and jumped offsides. Then he jumped offsides again. Then he allowed Jared Allen to run past him, almost untouched, for a sack inside the five.

So here they are with 90 seconds to run out and Backus is trying to back them into a safety.

For good measure, the Lions ran off tackle behind Backus on the next play. Allen was in the endzone and got the tackle but Best managed to stretch out and avoid the safety.

They looked awfully "Lions" on that series.

I never said the Broncos were any good, and I fully expect them to get whooped by Green Bay. I just like to see Cutler to get whooped too.

Brady got a haircut! Only the Hooded One could have concocted a way to wrestle the back page away from the Heimlich Sox today.

In Bill we trust. Now can you just cut OchoStinko and be done with it?

Whoa...the Pats do have running backs on the roster. I visited my Mom in NY this weekend, listening to the game on the way home made the trip to much faster.

Welker is going to catch a ton of balls this season, he and Brady are always on the same wavelength.

Spent the afternoon on the other side of the Cheddar curtain watching the Packers game. It was a happy afternoon in Wisconsin.

Go bears!!!

That's funny about the lions. we were listening to the bears game in the car and they were doing a league recap and we heard how far behind the lions were. mr snick said they were toast...but I reminded him they were down like 23 to 0 last week and won so it could happen....and it happened.

HA!

I caught the Pats on radio while driving home from out of state yesterday. Not sure how they managed to get a dominant, bounceback win, and still make me feel so shitty about their chances this year. The 3rd Down D is rotten.

Sorry for the beat-down Broncos. :party-smiley-048:

Spent the afternoon on the other side of the Cheddar curtain watching the Packers game. It was a happy afternoon in Wisconsin.
:plusone:

I am calling it now for the record; Lions are going all the way people!
We shall see. The Lions will meet a real all-star defense on 11/24/11. BTW, did you know the name of the lion on the team's helmet is named Bubbles? LOL :lmao:

First NFL team with 20-point comeback wins in consecutive weeks!
But I'd like to see them just not go down by 20 points.
There won't be any spectacular come-back once they meet a team with a real defense. :thumbs:

ngnrd said:
And, for the record: yes, the Skins are 3-1 now even though Grossman racked up another pair of INT's as he tried to give the game away. Will this never end?
It will end. He will have much greater success rate at giving games away.

I think he loses all thinking capability when he is under pressure and just makes stupid moves. It was always omg there pressure coming what do i do...yes he has a great long pass when he can throw it but it doesn't mater squat if you can't function under pressure.

Back