NFL Football 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit, Tebow is just good enough to eliminate us from the Luck lottery and to keep the media sucking him off.

I think Drew Brees likes to beat up on retarded kids in his spare time. Seriously, they were up by 34 points, and he was still throwing touchdown passes. After his 5th TD pass, they mercifully started running the ball, but they still got 2 rushing TDs and a Pick 6 after that.

Indy can't blame that loss to not having Manning. Last I checked, Manning never played defense...

About the only thing worse than being a Redskins fan today is being a Colts fan today....wait, or a Dolphins fan, or a Rams fan, or a Raiders fan, OK...There are many things worse, but it still sucks we lost to the Panthers!

Hey, you're an NC guy, you're supposed to be a Panthers fan!!

Glad to see we actually put together a complete game, but we've still got to do something about our defense because we're still getting gashed by opposing running backs. Makes me a little worried with Peterson coming to town this week.

Hey, you're an NC guy, you're supposed to be a Panthers fan!!

Glad to see we actually put together a complete game, but we've still got to do something about our defense because we're still getting gashed by opposing running backs. Makes me a little worried with Peterson coming to town this week.

I'm an OLD NC guy.....I was a Redskins fan in the late 60's! and really never switched just because they brought a team into Charlotte. I do pull for the Panthers every other weekend, so in some ways I'm a dual fan....just not yesterday.

^^ Damn, they had football in the '60's?

Everyone must have went to the games, with no TV's and all.

Did you all ride to the games in your horse drawn buggies?

:D

That was a rough one, I'll grant you that.

I'm still psyched to see them play on MNF against KC, but the way the Chiefs are playing right now, it's not gonna be the same easy win I was expecting earlier in the year.

STEELERS vs. Boo Birds (Ravens) TONIGHT on Sunday Night Football.

1. I hate late games, I get tired

2. Hope the STEELERS pay them back for week 1

3. really really really hope Steelers pay them back for week 1

Jesus Christ havent the steelers and ravens been on SNF or MNF enough this year? AFC in general to be honest...

Excerpts from the last few minutes of the Pats-Giants game as it unfolded in my living room last night...

It's 4th and the game here. The offense just can't get it going today....Touchdown Gronk! FUCK YEAH! Brady does it again!

They left just enough time on the clock to make it interesting. Gee, NY is moving it downfield pretty quickly...NOOOOOOOOOO! Not again!

Ugh, so this is what it feels like to have a goalpost shoved in your ass.

Back