NFL Football 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think KC will want to spend $2.5M to save their very weak chances of going to the post-season.

I personally see him going to either Houston or Chicago.

Ohio State did well in this weekend's NFL games. Nugent kicks a winning field goal for Cincinnati, and Holmes catches a sideline pass for the game winning TD against the Bills. Beanie Wells also ran for 200+ yds. and set a single game rushing record for Arizona.

Boomshakalaka!!!

NFC-North-Division.jpg

Leave Tebow alone!!!!!

Anti-Tebowists will have enough time whenever he looses a game.

Seriously now, it has been fun to watch. The technically inferior QB winning games just because football is a team sport.

I understand what you are saying. Last nigh I did turn off the TV when they mention Tebow. There is more into that since most NFL fans rather root for ex-convicts, rapists, and felons than for a good guy. The story of a young decent man, until proven otherwise, fighting adversity and constant scrutiny is getting old already. We forget that football is a violent sport so it is expected to have some players that would not fit well in a normal society, if you guys know what I mean.

Rodgers and the Packers are the main story in the NFL. #12 seems to be in control and the confidence he shows no matter the situation is amazing. I made the comment about the 49rs to my son last night. Alex Smith was buried by his former coaches. It is nice to see him bouncing back and playing well.

I could not care less for the Lions. They are winning but maybe they need to have another 0-16 season to teach them something. The way they behaved against the Saints and the incident involving Suh is embarrassing for the NFL.

The Colts are an incredibly story. There is no explanation to that one except that it was by design. If they land the 1st pick they are in the drivers seat. They can trade or do whatever they want. I have learned that everything is possible in this world.

Finally, the media is at fault for all the hype around Tebow. Why in the world they have to have a camera on him all the time? It is clear that the TEAM is the one having success. It is not because the effort of one individual even when his teammates say that he is a leader. But ESPN and the others know that right now no one is more polarizing than #15. His detractors will have their momentum back when the Broncos loose two games in a row. This is why they are insisting on giving him the credit, so they can crucify him when they loose.

One last thing...I do not have problems with his demeanor. I rather see that than some of the TD dances some players perform.

ngnrd - PE said:
Right now, the stories coming out of the NFL should be about how Green Bay is making a run at a perfect season, without anything that even remotely resembles a defense
Disagree with you there. I think their defense is better than you are giving them credit for. The defense certainly forces a good number of turn-overs, sometimes even scoring off of as well. And if not, the offense is usually able to capitalize on that. Defense has also been good this year at holding a lot of teams to just field goals. A lot of all-star players on their defense, B.J. Raji, Clay Matthews, Charles Woodson, to name a few. But to say their defense is "non-existent" is a bit unfair I think.

Agree with you all the way on the Tebow hype.

Back