NFL 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wouldn't surprise me a bit if the players' union argues about that and the "hardship" it is for them to move, but I know a lot of the guys on the Bengals have their house wherever they actually live and then rent places close to the stadium/practice field where they live during the season.

So my nephew has two tickets for the 2017 SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $2,500 for each ticket, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at St. Joseph Church, in Tampa at 3pm. Her name is Melissa . She's 5'7 about 140 lbs. She's a good cook, too. She'll be the one in the white dress.

So my nephew has two tickets for the 2017 SUPER BOWL, both box seats. He paid $2,500 for each ticket, but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at St. Joseph Church, in Tampa at 3pm. Her name is Melissa . She's 5'7 about 140 lbs. She's a good cook, too. She'll be the one in the white dress.
bahhhahaha

Who's ready for a REPEAT?!

@csb flights to ATL are sub $500......just sayin'. :thumbs:

giphy.0.gif

I used to sit in Sec 125 back when I lived in Atlanta..

and **** the Packers!  They are like the FSU fans of the NFL...

Ehhh agree on fudge packers but parents met at FSU so I was born a nole and gater hater.

Back