NFL 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FWIW, Buffalo was one of the Pats two losses this year.  I'm not seeing your point.

Belichick runs a tight ship and Brady has consistently proven himself.

Not too mention numerous other standout players that provide significant depth so that the team can handle star players on the injured list wthout collapsing.

Haters just gotta hate..
There's an exception that proves every rule, right?  hahaha.  Yeah, I hate the Pats... is it obvious? :D

Four easy wins with the Jets and Buffalo... every season.  Two teams that, combined, struggle to get 4 wins. :DV:
Not sure where you get your stats but Buffalo has only had two seasons with four or less wins in the past 30 years.

Go Bills.  And every team that plays the Patriots.

Not sure where you get your stats but Buffalo has only had two seasons with four or less wins in the past 30 years.

Go Bills.  And every team that plays the Patriots.
I admit it was a bit of hyperbole employed to hate on the Pats, but I didn't say Buff only ever gets four or less wins, I said they STRUGGLE to get 4 wins (combined with the wins of the Jets). :D

Well, my team handed them a pretty resounding defeat this season, so....
Depends on the definition of the word resounding.  I'll admit preventing a touchdown with 1st and goal at the end of the game was fantastic defense, but the point total was a single touchdown so not exactly a rout.  Pats should've tied it or won, but they did not.

Seattle is a good team and a great opponent.  I don't hate them for winning the game, I give credit where credit is due.

Depends on the definition of the word resounding.  I'll admit preventing a touchdown with 1st and goal at the end of the game was fantastic defense, but the point total was a single touchdown so not exactly a rout.  Pats should've tied it or won, but they did not.

Seattle is a good team and a great opponent.  I don't hate them for winning the game, I give credit where credit is due.
Well, I watched the game and it was a pretty dominating performance despite the score.  And Seattle didn't have Brady's most feared weapon, Michael Bennett.

And while I think the Pats played them masterfully the time prior, they didn't beat them then either... their own dumbwit Bevell did.  But that's, as they say... ancient history. :D

When Bill and Tom retire and the Pats go back to being a mediocre team, all the haters will gravitate to the next successful franchise.  Until then, we're enjoying it as long as it lasts.  

Don't have to be a fan, but never underestimate your opponent.
Ugh, again. I do NOT underestimate them. I just have suffered the very bitter pill that is the Niners general management. Oh what a quick rise and fall it has been, these past several years. I wonder when the ownership will wake up and realize they are so very bad at what they are responsible for... At least Baalke is gone. But York, gah!

You're preaching to choir....

brgbsea_original.jpeg

I just have suffered the very bitter pill that is the Niners general management. Oh what a quick rise and fall it has been, these past several years. 
f3f78924afb0518b9a46fd332e0d2dfdf1224aa497bfa232430504e947f9edb5_1.jpg

Ugh, again. I do NOT underestimate them. I just have suffered the very bitter pill that is the Niners general management. Oh what a quick rise and fall it has been, these past several years. I wonder when the ownership will wake up and realize they are so very bad at what they are responsible for... At least Baalke is gone. But York, gah!
This came off as very defensive and somewhat aggressive, for which I apologize. I meant to mainly point out my frustration with the Niners' management (which I think I got the point of across), and was expressing my whiny frustration at being a putrid rival of said Seahawks. Blah!  :eek:ldman:

Latest posts

Back