NFL 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHOKE MN!!!! :lmao:

12540721_10205636495857038_1889568631919931874_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to think that I could not dislike a team anymore than I do the Ravens, but after that game with Cincinnati, I hope they get all the karma they deserve.

Their fans should be ashamed too, hitting players with beers, etc.  I'm glad it turned out the way it did, GO STEELERS !!!!

Now I hope A. Brown can be in top shape by this weekend.

Can't imagine why the fans would be pissed off after the Steelers took out their starting running back with an illegal hit to the face, that not only didn't get flagged for a penalty, but then they turned around and gave the ball to the Steelers.

The "vicious" hit on Brown wasn't anything more than two players being in the same place at the same time without enough time to react.  Watch the replay and you can see that Burfict is trying to duck his shoulder to miss the hit and Brown falls into him.  If Burfict was really trying to hit him he would have broken his neck.  Even guys on the other team are saying it wasn't a dirty hit.

Add to that Steelers coaches going after Bengal's players hair and running out on to the field in the middle of the game, and who's the dirty team again?

Sorry Jeb but I disagree.

I wanted the Bengals to win but they deserved to lose this one. The hit on Bernard deserved a penalty. I do not know why it was not flagged. It was a bang bang play and unfortunate but a flagged should have been thrown. The hit on Brown, well, we saw it differently. Burfict went for the hit even when he saw the pass was not completed. Am not saying he wanted to hit Brown on the head or anything like that but he had all the intentions to hit him and hit him hard when it was not necessary anymore. He deserved to be flagged and he deserves a suspension. The flag on Jones was the cherry on the cake but it was Burfict's play that did cost the Bengals the game. It was a shame because they played a heck of a game and Burfict almost won it with the INT.

Uhhh, hello, he just goes by Adam Jones now.  And no matter which side of the fence you sit on, aside from the last 15 seconds, what exactly did Burfict and/or Jones do during the game that should have everyone talking about how awful they are?

I was also pulling for Cincinnati until I realized they employ Pac-Man Jones
Am not even going there. For all the chances that guy has had in the NFL have never seen him doing something worthy for any team. Am sure they wanted to give him the ball in the Steelers locker room....Ooops ...Wrong team.

On another note, if Green Bay plays like they played the last 3 Qs last nigh they are serious contenders. They look like the team from the beginning of the season, that looked invincible at the time. The problem is that who know which team is going to show up for the next game. The one that played against Detroit or the one that played last night. Arizona gave them a whooping last time. That may be a motivation.

its odd (to me) that what started the Bengals come back was the bad hit by the Steelers (helmet to helmet) don't recall the players names cause I don't follow either team, then the Bengals came back with a vengeance and had they been able to hold onto the football they would have won the game. Don't see how crying about the refs applies to this game.

The Pride of West Virginia Pac Man Jones should go play for the Browns

1.   WV doesn't claim PacMan.   at all.

2.  I have no idea what game Jeb was watching, because I have to fully disagree.   Burfict took Le'Veon Bell out for the season in a game earlier this season, then clapped and cheered about it right afterwards.  In the 2nd game between the two this season, he came in purposefully with a low hit to Roethlisburger's knee trying to take him out as well.   The officials and everyone knew before Saturday's game even started that he needed to be watched, as the bad blood was already there and one incident would cause chaos, which it did.

He has a long history of trying to take people out of games, the Bengals got what they deserved as a result.

& just so I can equally offend, is it me or are the Packers becoming Americas most annoying team?

Their fans remind me of FSU & Bama fans ;)

& just so I can equally offend, is it me or are the Packers becoming Americas most annoying team?

Their fans remind me of FSU & Bama fans ;)

No the Packers aren't becoming Americas most annoying team.  They always have been.

Latest posts

Back