NFL 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming from a Falcons and Lions fan, thanks for the compliment. :thumbs:   BOOM!!!

packers-falcons-aaron-rodgers21.jpg

RG,

No one can be worse that FSU or Bama fans.   And now, everyone around here is all over the FSU and Bama bandwagons, because both coaches are from here.   I still can't agree with that thinking.

Hell, Jimbo Fisher's Mom was my high school science teacher, and I've known his brother well for 20+ years, I like to see him succeed, but I'll be damned if I'd ever wear an FSU shirt.   Same with Saban being from here.

RG,

No one can be worse that FSU or Bama fans.   And now, everyone around here is all over the FSU and Bama bandwagons, because both coaches are from here.   I still can't agree with that thinking.

Hell, Jimbo Fisher's Mom was my high school science teacher, and I've known his brother well for 20+ years, I like to see him succeed, but I'll be damned if I'd ever wear an FSU shirt.   Same with Saban being from here.
Jimbo Fisher lost any respect or appreciation I would had for him as a coach when he defended the criminal that is now at Tampa Bay playing the QB position. Used to like FSU. Now, as long as he is the coach, I wish they do not win another title.

I don't know, I've actually lived within a couple hours of both places before and I can tell you that most of the Midwest Pro Teams fans are very similar to those groups of fans

DK,

I know what you are saying.

I've been a STEELERS fan since I could walk, but I'm no longer a Roethlisburger fan.  I think where there is smoke, there is fire, and I don't like rooting for a person like that.
He and Cosby belong with each other.

DK,

I know what you are saying.

I've been a STEELERS fan since I could walk, but I'm no longer a Roethlisburger fan.  I think where there is smoke, there is fire, and I don't like rooting for a person like that.
He and Cosby belong with each other.
Well, in my non expert opinion Big Ben is the toughest SOB I have seen playing football. I have seen him taking hits that would send any other QB to the IR list for two seasons. He just keeps coming. I remember a Monday night game or maybe it was a Sunday night game, when he was hit in the nose. He went out for a few snaps and came back to the game. The guy has no reverse. Surrender is not in his vocabulary. Separate shoulder? No problem. Sprained ankle. Peanuts!!!!

In the same token but at the opposite side believe he is a first rate a-hole. He had not one but two incidents that gave him that title. For that reason I did not want the Steelers to win. Add the fact they also had Michael Vick at one point and it makes them despicable. Still do not want them to win the Super Bowl.

Sadly those same type people probably existing on every pro sports team

Except Maybe hockey? Don't hear a lot of negative stories about their players?

1.   WV doesn't claim PacMan.   at all.

2.  I have no idea what game Jeb was watching, because I have to fully disagree.   Burfict took Le'Veon Bell out for the season in a game earlier this season, then clapped and cheered about it right afterwards.  In the 2nd game between the two this season, he came in purposefully with a low hit to Roethlisburger's knee trying to take him out as well.   The officials and everyone knew before Saturday's game even started that he needed to be watched, as the bad blood was already there and one incident would cause chaos, which it did.

He has a long history of trying to take people out of games, the Bengals got what they deserved as a result.
You guys might as well close this thread because apparently none of you know anything about football except to regurgitate the same drivel that the other talking heads on ESPN (who have never played football) spit out.  Listen to what guys who used to play the game are saying.  Yeah, it's going to be called a penalty because everything happened so fast, but there wasn't anything dirty about it.  Both of them were going full speed and there isn't enough time to avoid it but you can see Burfict trying to do just that.  Funny how it was such a "vicious" hit but Brown was cleared to play the next day.  It's also the same crap with the "low hit".  Even Rothlisberger said it wasn't intentional until someone said it was Burfict so he must've done it on purpose, then he decide, oh yeah, it was intentional.  I'd tell you to watch the replay, but I don't think you guys can do that.  Burfict got pushed from behind and got knocked into him.

Burfict has done some stupid stuff and got his reputation, but that still doesn't give the NFL or fans the right to automatically assume he's in the wrong every time he tackles someone.

I can appreciate your passion for your team. But that being said with one minute 32 seconds left if they simply hold onto the football they win the game.

Any Rams fans? Thats got to have an economic hit on the city (smaller city)

Rams to LA.

St. Louis sports fan here.  Likely makes me an ex-Rams fan though.  Took me the better part of 30 years to forgive the Cardinals for leaving.  We'll see how long it takes me to not root against them.

Sorry man that has to suck, it should at least put the NFL in perspective, its a brand and they don't really care about their customers, a thought i have every time i see some dude crying in his seats after a loss. #getalife

Was it mainly about the stadium? I think its BS the way teams hold cities (taxpayers) hostage with making them build a new stadium every 10 years..

Latest posts

Back