Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear I could have seen someone who looked like you on Facebook recently arguing about NOT using some "alternatives."
LOL. Doesn't sound like me and my LifeHacker ways. But I do also advise caution when using these various alternatives. :thumbs:  

Lost in Space is pretty good so far!
Were watching this too. The boys love it and its good enough me and mom enjoy it too. Yea dr smith is a bit over the top but its playing to a younger audience i think.  The boys hate her and almost cried on the cliff scene. 

anyone watch Fastest Car on Netflix.  I watched a couple of episodes last weekend.  They drag race a new supercar like a Lambo against 3 homebuilt generic hot rods.  40 minute program with 35-37 minutes of profiling the cars and owners and the actual race is the last 3-5 minutes.  even if you're into cars this program is pretty lame. 1-1/2 stars at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone watch Fastest Car on Netflix.  I watched a couple of episodes last weekend.  They drag race a new supercar like a Lambo against 3 homebuilt generic hot rods.  40 minute program with 35-37 minutes of profiling the cars and owners and the actual race is the last 3-5 minutes.  even if you're into cars this program is pretty lame. 1-1/2 stars at best.
That was my consensus as well.  It looks like they went out of their way to find people to feel sorry too.  Seems like almost every one of the "sleeper cars" were people where someone they knew just died.  I made it up to whichever show the full size van was on.  When I watched the guy dump water at the starting line to do his burnout, I realized that these were a bunch of incompetents and gave up on it.

Also, I'm just going to leave this right here....

74ADC9F7-7372-4267-9061-C756CCECE585-300x300-1.png

Tried watching the first episode, skipped to the end to see the guy in the wheelchair win, and gave up.  Will not be watching again.

Actually saw something on Netflix for the first time in months - Terminator 3.

Terminator-3.jpg

I'll be quick.  Movie was meh.  3 stars. 

d2696d76f9dfa30d297c39cc6befa78e.jpg

Kristanna Loken was hot.  Hulk smash.  4.5 stars.

Watched the Survivalist last night. I have mixed feelings in it. A bleak and depressing movie. If you liked "The Road" you'll like it. If not, I'd avoid it. 

Started watching "Safe" on Netflix.  Not bad once you get past Dexter's terrible fake British accent.

Back