Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you ever thought about watching "Fastest Car", don't bother.  In a nutshell, it's a douchebag with more money than sense drag racing their supercar against three idiots with "sleeper" cars.  In the last episode I watched, a guy in a souped up van did a burnout in water AT THE STARTING LINE.  They're allowed to do one burnout, but this brainiac did it right at the starting line so his rear tires were literally sitting in puddles of water when the race started.
We thought the same thing after one episode, that and it was like a commercial for that NY divorce attorney...

We watched the first episode of season 2 of Westworld last night. I'm pretty sure they're trying to make sure we have no idea what really is going on, but it's kind of annoying.

Dirty Money - excellent docuseries.
So was sidetracked by wild west county...  Which was excellent. 

Just finished Dirty Money.  Excellent up to sugar episode.  That one was lack luster. 

Trump episode was exceptionally poor in comparison to the others.   I even found it interesting, but it felt like a hit piece by the end.  Every other episode had both sides represented,  even guilty scumbags,  but this was purely all against Trump.

I'm not trying to argue he' good,  bad,  evil,  etc.  Or that anything presented is false or misleading...  Just that the episode feels completely misplaced in regards to every other episode,  like its an entirely different series. 

Definitely recommend the entire series, even the last episode,  just not sure why they did that...  That way. 

We watched the first episode of season 2 of Westworld last night. I'm pretty sure they're trying to make sure we have no idea what really is going on, but it's kind of annoying.
It definitely started off on the confusing end, but made a bit more sense as things progressed.  There was such a gap between seasons, I forgot 90% of what happened in S1.

Maybe they did show all the good stuff about Trump and ran out of things after 2 minutes? :dunno:
Sure,  but every other episode had lawyers talking about legal and specific references, laws, and criminal activity and how those individuals violated it. 

This episode was all told by people with a bone to pick from ex employees, NPR news,  and that guy selling a book about Trump. 

It was lots of feelings and narrative but really lacking the fact based presentation of the other episodes. 

They would offer opinions without really explaining why it was the correct opinion and sometimes treated it like fact. 

Again,  interesting episode, just not inline with the others. 

Is westworld on Netflix now?  I liked it but don't have HBO.

Finished the 1st season of Lost in Space.

It was ok. It's the typical: "this person is about to die but something happens and it's all ok" kinda show. I caught onto this after maybe the 5th episode. 

In all, not too bad. These kinda shows mostly burn out after the 1st season though.

Finished the 1st season of Lost in Space.

It was ok. It's the typical: "this person is about to die but something happens and it's all ok" kinda show. I caught onto this after maybe the 5th episode. 

In all, not too bad. These kinda shows mostly burn out after the 1st season though.
Episode 1:  Become stranded on a strange planet with a banged up and inaccessible ship, no supplies other then a tent and knife, life threatening injuries, environmental temperature so low water freezes instantly, missing children, family discord,...

but magically find a way to resolve all of it within the last 5 minutes of the show?  That kind of set the tune of the show from there :)  

Sorry, but the more I think of that show (Lost in Space) the less I like it.  

Netflix's Rotten so far is entertaining.  

You threw me by posting about it in the Netflix thread.
Fair enough! My bad. I thought others had posted HBO/Amazon streaming stuff in here too.

I'll let ya know if it ever shows up on Netflix, though I think it's unlikely. Is any HBO stuff on Netflix? I wouldn't think so, since they have their own streaming site.

Back