Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We went through the first few seasons of "The Ranch". Now we are binge-watching Scandal. Not too bad.

I'm on the fence on "Lost in Space".  There is one character who is just so over the top "bad-person archetype" that Its hard to watch for me.

(Only on episode 3 now though)
Well it beats the movie from 1998. Matt LeBlanc as Major West??? :huh:

LOL

the woman who was also on House of Cards (cant recall her name - but the congresswoman who was always working with Frank -early in the show before I gave up on it)? She seems to be in a ton of Netflix shows and movies, they must be giving fairly exclusive contracts out - starting to see the same people retread in a little bit of everything.. (I liked her better in HOC)

If its the one who played Dunbar, she also plays the US President in Homeland.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ever thought about watching "Fastest Car", don't bother.  In a nutshell, it's a douchebag with more money than sense drag racing their supercar against three idiots with "sleeper" cars.  In the last episode I watched, a guy in a souped up van did a burnout in water AT THE STARTING LINE.  They're allowed to do one burnout, but this brainiac did it right at the starting line so his rear tires were literally sitting in puddles of water when the race started.

You'd be amazed at how many people don't understand the concept of rolling through the water box...  Used to see it all the time, usually street cars at the drag strip.  They then f*ck up the starting line for everyone else, as their treads are dripping water while staging. 

I'm on the fence on "Lost in Space".  There is one character who is just so over the top "bad-person archetype" that Its hard to watch for me.

(Only on episode 3 now though)
Update:  I stopped watching Lost in Space at Episode 7.  That scripting for that one character completely ruined what could have been a decent show.  I could not tolerate any more. 

Onward to Wild West Country.  First episode was entertaining.  

^- Yeah I think I got lost after episode 3

been rewatching The Americans, I forgot how much sex was in this show (or as much sex as you can show on FX)

I really dig the 80's Cold War era story line.. Sad to see this one end this year!

Started Handmaids Tale on Hulu last night.  Pretty weird so far.  PS - Hulu sucks with all the damned commercials!  Good thing our friend just lets us use her login.

I wouldn't mind seeing commercials about Tide Pod eaters getting beat into submission, if that counts.

Apparently if you watch past episode 7 of Lost in Space it gets better. You just gotta hang on. 

This is per my 12-year-old, who's now watched the entire season. 

Apparently if you watch past episode 7 of Lost in Space it gets better. You just gotta hang on. 

This is per my 12-year-old, who's now watched the entire season. 
Lies.  

My Brother's, Sister In Law's, 4th Cousin (on her Father's side) said it only gets worse past Episode 7.  Well, them and basically the entire sprawling intrawebs with the exception of those peoples that likes either unholy awfulness or Lifetime movies. 

My wife and I are on episode 6 of Lost in Space. 

It's not bad. It's not super good either. 

I will say that it is worth watching.

Back