Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's still funny to see the others on the show like the Jim/Dwight feud and such. But it's just not the same with out Michael Scott IMO..

tumblr_noavm2nkZX1usak70o6_250.gif

I don't think I ever watched them after Michael Scott left

Agreed. I don't think they're necessarily worth watching unless you just really want to see the series through to its end, however.
Ok, good to know. I'll probably just skip ahead to the finale then :p

Anyone watch the show called "Suits"? It's pretty good, but I feel stressed watching it. LOL  Sure glad I didn't decide to become an attorney. :rolleyes:

watched Manhunt - on Netflix, about the tracking of the Unabomber and how the FBI used "language" and his writing style to track him - was really good.

Before they published his manifesto - the profiler was able to deduce he had learned his writing style through the publishing style at the Chicago tribune,  indicating he grew up in Chicago & the profiler argued that the bomber was highly educated phd level, where before the FBI had put all their chips in the bomber being a disgruntled, uneducated, laid off airlines employee..

anyways, its pretty good.. & also filmed in my hometown north Atlanta suburbs, the lake and area where they showed the Unabomber living was actually Lake Allatoona - you could defin tell those were not Montana pine trees!

watched Manhunt - on Netflix, about the tracking of the Unabomber and how the FBI used "language" and his writing style to track him - was really good.

Before they published his manifesto - the profiler was able to deduce he had learned his writing style through the publishing style at the Chicago tribune,  indicating he grew up in Chicago & the profiler argued that the bomber was highly educated phd level, where before the FBI had put all their chips in the bomber being a disgruntled, uneducated, laid off airlines employee..

anyways, its pretty good.. & also filmed in my hometown north Atlanta suburbs, the lake and area where they showed the Unabomber living was actually Lake Allatoona - you could defin tell those were not Montana pine trees!
My favorite is when they use generic nature locations for places. Most people have never been to the states they are supposed to be set in, so it works, but for the 12 people living in WY and the 36 people in MT, they know. 

Most likely not.

I've been into the "Wild Chef" recently on Netflix. 

Those wannabe French north of the boarder have some crazy food ideas!

We have finally gotten around to watching Battlestar Galactica on Prime, halfway through Season 2 now.  I'm pretty impressed - excellent science fiction (stuff that is topical even today - "witch hunt" etc.), excellent production values.  

We have finally gotten around to watching Battlestar Galactica on Prime, halfway through Season 2 now.  I'm pretty impressed - excellent science fiction (stuff that is topical even today - "witch hunt" etc.), excellent production values.  
Beware the Cylon conspiracy!

I binge watched Requiem over the weekend.  I enjoyed it and would describe it as a "The OA" meets "Fallen" (the 1998 Denzel Washington film).

I also just watched the original Korean version of "Oldboy" and could not believe the "Holy $h!+" ending.  Not reccommened for those that get upset easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the first episode of "Mindhunter" on Netflix the other day. It didn't particularly catch me, but I imagine I'll give it a few more episodes before I decide yay vs. nay.

I just seem to watch Archer on loop every night.  3-4 episodes each night until I hit the end, then restart from the beginning.

Been watching Season 2 of "A Series of Unfortunate Events" with Junior.  1) It's definitely not as good as the first season, which was already getting a bit stale by the end.  2) Sara Rue got super hot.  3) NPH sucks, and I wish they'd cast someone else in the lead role. 

yeah I found I started to lose interest after episode 4 of Bates

We could never get into A series of unfortunate events either. probably didn't watch past episode 2?

Back