Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are those two out of money or something?

Started watching retribution - sort of slow - is this the English version of Bloodline? Anyone watch it?

Caught some reruns of Top Gear (before it went to shit).  Forgot how funny some of the mini-specials were.

Caught some reruns of Top Gear (before it went to shit).  Forgot how funny some of the mini-specials were.
Great show (at least the earlier seasons). One of my favorites is where they each have a somewhat high-end vehicle that they have various challenges with (picking up chicks, 1/4 mile drag, etc.). LOL

I haven't watched the walking dead this year but did _____ get killed off?

Last edited by a moderator:
weird.... that character had become annoying for me the last I watched it but I just seems like a major deviation?  Wonder if ___ just wanted to pursue other options?

If you're a hockey fan at all, I just finished watching "Ice Guardians" and I liked it.  Documentary about how the NHL making rules to basically eliminate enforcers has actually made the sport more dangerous.

Used to be guys would play more straight up because they knew that if they put a cheap shot on Gretzky, that Marty McSorely was going to drop the gloves and protect him.  Nowadays, guys can put their shoulder into some guy's chin and know that nothing's going to happen unless the ref happens to see it and gives him 2 minutes.  In the meantime, your star player is out on concussion protocol as a result.

If you're a hockey fan at all, I just finished watching "Ice Guardians" and I liked it.  Documentary about how the NHL making rules to basically eliminate enforcers has actually made the sport more dangerous.

Used to be guys would play more straight up because they knew that if they put a cheap shot on Gretzky, that Marty McSorely was going to drop the gloves and protect him.  Nowadays, guys can put their shoulder into some guy's chin and know that nothing's going to happen unless the ref happens to see it and gives him 2 minutes.  In the meantime, your star player is out on concussion protocol as a result.
did you ever see the movie "Goon".  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goon_(film)

pretty good flick and a true story.

Got into Goliath on Amazon, pretty decent so far.. but also a tad far fetched....

Cant quite seem to get into Iron Fist or Jessica Jones much... think I have had enough Kung Fu and will just wait on S3 Punisher...

We're currently binge-watching The Office. My fiancé hadn't watched it before.  It took awhile for him to get into it, but now he loves it.

I stopped watching after Season 4, so it's been fun to rewatch the episodes and see episodes from the seasons I skipped. We just started Season 5.  I plan on abandoning it after the episodes where Steve Carell is gone, but maybe they're still decent?

I plan on abandoning it after the episodes where Steve Carell is gone, but maybe they're still decent?
It's still funny to see the others on the show like the Jim/Dwight feud and such. But it's just not the same with out Michael Scott IMO..

tumblr_noavm2nkZX1usak70o6_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's still funny to see the others on the show like the Jim/Dwight feud and such. But it's just not the same with out Michael Scott IMO..

tumblr_noavm2nkZX1usak70o6_250.gif
Agreed. I don't think they're necessarily worth watching unless you just really want to see the series through to its end, however.

Back