Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed a beautiful day outside this past Saturday because I started watching ST2.  Binged 5 hours.  Watched another episode on Sunday.  For some reason, Netflix started interrupting the stream so I got frustrated and turned it off.  I'll finish it this week.  Excellent and the video equivalent of a "can't put it down" book.

I need to rewatch the last two episodes of Mindhunter.  Started too late and passed out on the couch!

Four episodes into Mindhunter, paused to binge Stranger Things 2, moving back to Mindhunter.  

Watched first episode of ST2 last night, fell asleep through most of the second.  Is it just me, or does it not hook you like the first season did?

I'm hoping it'll pick up some.  As entertaining as it is to watch Mikey from The Goonies/Sam from LotR making out with Wynona Ryder and all...
fixt

Also, it picks up pretty quickly and just steam rolls from there so hang in there because it's worth it!

It's not like we would stop watching it, so no worries there.

Also, I'm super bummed about this whole Kevin Spacey thing, because Netflix announced they're only doing one more season of House of Cards because of it.  I can about guarantee its going to be some terrible mish-mash of garbage, because there's no way you can play out Claire's presidency and either the final rise or fall of Frank in 10 episodes or less.  I'm pretty sure it's just going to be throwing a bone to the audience that will watch regardless and needs some closure, just like how they ended The Killing once Netflix grabbed the rights to it.

I'm not as bummed about House of Cards.  It became a bit too implausible for me after Season 4.  Will be interesting to see what else comes out of the Hollywood closet.  

It definitely dropped off during the season where they tried to make Frank come off as a big wuss, but his character is still one of my all-time favorites, and I'll miss what the show could have been if they had a chance to end it properly. 

It's not like we would stop watching it, so no worries there.

Also, I'm super bummed about this whole Kevin Spacey thing, because Netflix announced they're only doing one more season of House of Cards because of it.  I can about guarantee its going to be some terrible mish-mash of garbage, because there's no way you can play out Claire's presidency and either the final rise or fall of Frank in 10 episodes or less.  I'm pretty sure it's just going to be throwing a bone to the audience that will watch regardless and needs some closure, just like how they ended The Killing once Netflix grabbed the rights to it.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We binged ST2 over the weekend. Pretty damn good!  Not sure what to watch next. We're still slogging our way through Ken Burns' Vietnam on Tivo - "only" 4 more hours to go.  

Mindhunter, you say??

Watched first episode of ST2 last night, fell asleep through most of the second.  Is it just me, or does it not hook you like the first season did?
I haven't watched any of ST ever, but was briefly talking about the new season with a friend over the weekend. She agree with you; you're not alone!

I had just watched the first couple of episodes of HOC and now I just cant seem to watch it anymore, when you are a real life sleaze ball playing a sleaze ball its hard to watch...  I used to really like him as well. kind of ironic since his character in American Beauty Died because his neighbor thought he was taking advantage of his son!

Finished ST2 last night. Great show. Guess I'll jump on the bandwagon and give mindhunter a try.

Back