Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ST2 ended up things well.  I started watching "Beyond Stranger Things" .  Me thinks that ST is going to plummet downhill.  It's going to turn into Dawson's Creek.
well now i HAVE to watch it because ♥ 

ST2 is starting to remind me of that other show on Netflix (Between) where everyone in the town over 18 dies?   Not exactly but very similar story lines (on episode 4 - season 2)

Prove it. Find me the next episode of The Mindy Project. 
Which season, and what episode? If you're talking about episodes that haven't aired yet, that gets to be more difficult. I was mainly referring to episodes that have already aired for a given season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hasn't aired yet (Episode airs 7 November 2017). Would be pretty difficult to find. I thought you were talking about something that had previously aired and was being gradually released on Hulu.

ST2 is starting to remind me of that other show on Netflix (Between) where everyone in the town over 18 dies?   Not exactly but very similar story lines (on episode 4 - season 2)
It just seems that way...hence my Dawson's Creek reference.

Hasn't aired yet (Episode airs 7 November 2017). Would be pretty difficult to find. I thought you were talking about something that had previously aired and was being gradually released on Hulu.
Ah, yes. Hence my original statement of they are controlled by Hulu. I believe you owe me a "false" retraction. 

Ah, yes. Hence my original statement of they are controlled by Hulu. I believe you owe me a "false" retraction. 
False assessment retracted forthwith. However, it was a conditional false assessment based on air date. Hulu will sometimes trickle out (instead of all at once) episodes of a past season which have already aired. In which case, those can be found and viewed outside of Hulu's control. :thumbs:

ST2 ended up things well.  I started watching "Beyond Stranger Things" .  Me thinks that ST is going to plummet downhill.  It's going to turn into Dawson's Creek.
Yeah, I kind of wish we hadn't watched those, either. I tried to turn it off when they began to get annoying (which was right away), but then my wife insisted on watching the rest of them. I'd much rather know the characters only, and not the actors, thank you...

After I wathed the first season I saw interviews with the creators and they said it would be 3 or 4 season series tops...they wanted to still end it on ahigh note and not drag it out,

After I wathed the first season I saw interviews with the creators and they said it would be 3 or 4 season series tops...they wanted to still end it on ahigh note and not drag it out,
I believe that's the lofty goal of all creators when they get accepted for production of their work product.  Then the money starts coming.  With corporate prodding they then try to milk as much as they can out of it and it ends up getting dragged out.  IMO, "Beyond Stranger Things" is a good example of that and of thing to come.  I hope I'm wrong

So it looks like they stopped production of House of Cards altogether.  Sonofobi...

The last thing I read was that production was "suspended", not necessarily cancelled.  They also said that this was already planned to be the last season before the whole Spacey thing came out.

Personally, I'm starting to think the whole thing is becoming a giant witch hunt.  If there are shenanigans going on, that's one thing, but I'm getting the sense that it's almost like it's the "in thing" to do now so accusers are coming out of the woodwork.

The last thing I read was that production was "suspended", not necessarily cancelled.  They also said that this was already planned to be the last season before the whole Spacey thing came out.

Personally, I'm starting to think the whole thing is becoming a giant witch hunt.  If there are shenanigans going on, that's one thing, but I'm getting the sense that it's almost like it's the "in thing" to do now so accusers are coming out of the woodwork.
THis...I really wouldn't want to be in the dating scene right now....one really dirty/bad joke or pickup line and people are screaming sexual harassment.   Sort of making it really hard for those who are REALLY assaulted to be taken seriously now.  

Back