Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I predict in 10 years everyone will have their own streaming service and cable will be the cheap alternative again...

i thought I would get more out of hbo now but with GOT over for a while there just isn't much on there I find myself watching.

They said "exclusively" available on CBS Super Duper Ultra or whatever.  Plus, that is what the buzz has been all along about this show - you have to pay to watch.  
"Pay to watch..."

giphy.gif

So glad I did the free 1 month trial of HBO Now. We got caught up with GOT and watched the first season of Westworld.

Also, I think Westworld jumped the shark after episode 7. 

yes I really liked it in the beginning but I lost interest towards the end..

Now I am trying to figure out where I signed up for HBO so I can delete it? thought it was through amazon?

^^ I signed up via google play. I was able to cancel my service in my play account.

I'm sure Amazon does the same thing.

Started watching the "good Doctor", its on mondays on ABC not netflix, but I really like it.  A cross between house, and the personality of sheldon cooper, meets doogie howser md.  

I started & then stopped watching sons of anarchy out of boredom and looking back that show just wasn't as good as I thought it was at the time.. it has all the believability of a campaign speech...

I started & then stopped watching sons of anarchy out of boredom and looking back that show just wasn't as good as I thought it was at the time.. it has all the believability of a campaign speech...
That's interesting! I think I watched the first season and part of the second around when they came out (or at least appeared on Netflix), but stopped watching it a few years ago for no particular reason. I wonder if I'd feel the same.

Tempted to watch this movie. It's supposed to be the next really good Steven King adaptation.

I got 15 min into Gerald's game and changed it - been meaning to finish it but just haven't yet- it was an interesting book

I got 15 min into Gerald's game and changed it - been meaning to finish it but just haven't yet- it was an interesting book
We started talking about it at work and one of my coworkers was telling me about it. He said it was very slow to develop, but the ending was worth it.

You'd get a good laugh at the last episode if you're really yearning for believability...

We saw Geralds game.  There is definitely one seriously cringe-worthy moment towards the end.

Watched the first episode of Mindhunters last night.  I think I'm going to like it.  My sister is typically good at picking shows I'd like, and she was raving about it.

Back