Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had just watched the first couple of episodes of HOC and now I just cant seem to watch it anymore, when you are a real life sleaze ball playing a sleaze ball its hard to watch...  I used to really like him as well. kind of ironic since his character in American Beauty Died because his neighbor thought he was taking advantage of his son!
Used to be one of my top 5 actors. :(

Yeah, I have never watched HOC and now I never will.  So meany sleaze balls in Hollywood. I;m glad that people are finally starting to turn on them. Hypocritical bunch of dirtbags.

If I can't turn to Hollywood for my political and medical advice, where should I go?

We binged ST2 over the weekend. Pretty damn good!  Not sure what to watch next. We're still slogging our way through Ken Burns' Vietnam on Tivo - "only" 4 more hours to go.  

Mindhunter, you say??
so they release the  ST whole season at once and not a weekly show?  was late to the game with season 1.  

so they release the  ST whole season at once and not a weekly show?  was late to the game with season 1.  
I can't think of any shows (Netflix originals) where Netflix hasn't released the entire season all at once. 

As opposed to Hulu where I have to watch it like a regular TV show. Ugh. One episode a week is awful. 
This. And then the stupid holiday weeks like what am I supposed to watch on Thanksgiving if you don't have new episodes?!?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

As opposed to Hulu where I have to watch it like a regular TV show. Ugh. One episode a week is awful. 
This. And then the stupid holiday weeks like what am I supposed to watch on Thanksgiving if you don't have new episodes?!?

There are other ways to watch them. :thumbs:

:Chris:

There are other ways to watch them. :thumbs:
:Chris:

Ugh if you can find me how to watch seasons 7-current of flipping out without having to pay 15 bucks a season I might love you forever.

Ugh if you can find me how to watch seasons 7-current of flipping out without having to pay 15 bucks a season I might love you forever.

[evil laugh] Other ways in that grey area between legal and not so much [/evil laugh]

Got a Roku/Fiestick/Chromecast/etc. streaming device?  Googling Kodi and Covenant is your friend.

[evil laugh] Other ways in that grey area between legal and not so much [/evil laugh]

Got a Roku/Fiestick/Chromecast/etc. streaming device?  Googling Kodi and Covenant is your friend.
thanks for the reminder. i've been wanting to get chromecast installed on my fire tablet so i didnt have to use my work tablet at home, and i will add this to the list of modifications. 

BUT THE EPISODES ARE CONTROLLED BY HULU. 

Really I need to know if Danny and Mindy end up together on The Mindy Project. 

tumblr_mxyvl09Q2f1t2mkmxo2_250.gif

ST2 ended up things well.  I started watching "Beyond Stranger Things" .  Me thinks that ST is going to plummet downhill.  It's going to turn into Dawson's Creek.

There are a couple of shows on Netflix that do weekly releases. I'm not sure specifically what they are because only Mrs Dex and Mini dex watch them.

Slowly working through ST2. Got to the episode where Dart breaks out of his tank.

Back