I won't lie to my kids about Santa

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told my kids:

Santa is real

I never got a grade below an A in school

I never did anything illegal

I go to church religiously.

God loves all people

Babies come from the stork

I told my kids:

Santa is real

I never got a grade below an A in school

I never did anything illegal

I go to church religiously.

God loves all people

Babies come from the stork
This, but I also told her its against the law to get married or have a boyfriend until you turn 30.

Saw a find and hug Olaf at the store the other day...same concept as elf on the shelve except Olaf wants to be found for his warm hugs.

Elf on the Shelf can suck my proverbial balls. Who the hell makes MORE work for themselves?

I have one :Chris: I use it to creep my husband out and vise versa, however Griswold doesn't go back to the north pole every night, sometimes he just sits in the same place for days. Last week I got to work and he was in my bag with a note.

We do the elf on the shelf thing. The kids just think it's fun trying to find him every morning, and I have fun stashing him around the house.

Elf on the Shelf can suck my proverbial balls. Who the hell makes MORE work for themselves?
For some reason, EotS really irritates me. Which I see a lot of on FB. Except for this one:

attachicon.gif
IMG_13977602794238.jpeg

Someone posted that on my facebook asking if they were my dogs

I feel the need to apologize for my foul language yesterday. I'm sorry but the holidays just don't do anything for me anymore

Sometimes I think I have transcended the use of foul language.

Pictures can be worth a thousand foul words.

crucified_santa_by_imaginarypeople26-d4ifqhj.jpg

If I get my wife a fit bit am I saying she is fat?

No clue why anyone needs a $100 pedometer but this is the only thing I have heard her mention...

My wife's company gave her a fit bit in a giveaway bag along with chocolates. I'm guessing it won't help a bit.

Back