I won't lie to my kids about Santa

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I get my wife a fit bit am I saying she is fat?

No clue why anyone needs a $100 pedometer but this is the only thing I have heard her mention...
Dammit RG I had the same thought process. My wife mentioned wanting one because she's training for some races so I got it for her. I guess I'll wait and see Christmas morning if this blows up in my face.

but this is the only thing I have heard her mention...

The only think I mentioned to my husband was a boob job so I hope this proves to be an effective method of hinting

As a guy I think I am qualified to state that you should ask for additional presents since a boob job will probably be more of a Christmas present for your husband....

On another note, I don't think any guy, regardless of how dense we can be, will miss any hints of boob jobs.

my friend got a trip to europe for Law school graduation. Daddy said whatever they wanted he would buy (Big time lawyer)

but this is the only thing I have heard her mention...

The only think I mentioned to my husband was a boob job so I hope this proves to be an effective method of hinting
You want more???

A college friend's sister got a Boob job as nursing school graduation present from Daddy.

Vomit.gif

No clue why anyone needs a $100 pedometer but this is the only thing I have heard her mention...
Dammit RG I had the same thought process. My wife mentioned wanting one because she's training for some races so I got it for her. I guess I'll wait and see Christmas morning if this blows up in my face.
But if it works out, you can blow up in her face... :eyebrows:

2035_autoplay_gif_gif_vince_mcmahon_wwf.gif

I got my friends Hanukkah card in the mail this morning!!! I almost forgot again. There is a church/temple in Chicago that blends the two faiths for interfaith families. Catholic priest and a Jewish Rabbi, the kids I used to baby sit had their baby naming and baptism on the during the same ceremony.

A Rabbi and a Priest buy a car together and it's being stored at the Priest's house. One day the Rabbi goes over to use the car and he sees him sprinkling water on it. The Rabbi asked, ''What are you doing?'' The Priest responded, ''I'm blessing the car.'' So the Rabbi said ''Okay, since we're doing that....'' and takes out a hacksaw and cuts two inches off the tail pipe.

The pope and a lawyer are on the elevator to heaven. When they arrive at the gates, there's a mad rush of angels, saints, and other holy people on their way to greet them.

When they arrive, they pick the lawyer up on their shoulders and carry him off cheering hysterically. The pope is deeply saddened.

St. Peter sees this and goes over to him and says, "Don't feel bad. We get popes in here all the time, it's not every day we get a lawyer."

2035_autoplay_gif_gif_vince_mcmahon_wwf.gif

wuhwhat_medium_medium.gif

Back