I almost solved the NCEES Pencil Color Equation! ..... but not quite

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still miss the old white pencils. But the orange one was sooooo much better than April 2018's with the side click, crappy eraser, 1 piece of lead, and very thick grip. 

Was a darn good pencil. Asked the proctor yesterday when I finished if I could keep it lol he said sorry but no and just sort of chuckled. 

What kind of BS is that?  Everyone takes the pencil.  Also, just because I'm a grumpy "old" man I hate the new pencil design.  They should go back to the old style.

@tj_PE i assume you proctor? i proctored for the PE/FE when I was in college so I ended up with some of the extra pencils both times. And then my ex took the test when we were dating and I ended up with his extra pencils. And then I've taken the test numerous times so I have loads of pencils. I do miss the old white barrel ones. Except what one was it with the side click, April 2017? That one was bad. 

@tj_PE i assume you proctor? i proctored for the PE/FE when I was in college so I ended up with some of the extra pencils both times. And then my ex took the test when we were dating and I ended up with his extra pencils. And then I've taken the test numerous times so I have loads of pencils. I do miss the old white barrel ones. Except what one was it with the side click, April 2017? That one was bad. 
nope, i just linger and swipe pencils off the tables as i walk out LMAO #psycho

agree i hate side click, 

i love the new ones, the grip is SO much more comfortable! 

Latest posts

Back