EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh geez, whoops.

I'm having a tough time on these boards this week. And they are letting me legally change my name?!?

Oh man, this touches a place for me. I just finished reading "A Woman Is No Man" and wow, it was eye-opening to the relationships of Arab men and women.
Dude.  I just read the description of that book and I'm adding it to my list.  it sounds wild and the reviews are so passionate about it!

Oh geez, whoops.

I'm having a tough time on these boards this week. And they are letting me legally change my name?!?
Better hold off on the stamp for a bit...?

In all seriousness I remember being thrown off when I first got married, too. It was a little bit of a culture shock at first. Groove comes back, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude.  I just read the description of that book and I'm adding it to my list.  it sounds wild and the reviews are so passionate about it!
It was really riveting. I read it in about three days (granted, part of this time was during traveling back from Indonesia, when I had a lot of time without access to wifi).

There has been a nightkill every night of this round.
What does this mean? Yes, people are always killed during the night... Is that how the doctor saves people, also during the night? I thought they brought them back from the dead, like the next day or something. #neverbeenthedoctor

What does this mean? Yes, people are always killed during the night... Is that how the doctor saves people? Also during the night? I thought they brought them back from the dead. #neverbeenthedoctor
Doctor chooses a person to save at night, much like the mafia chooses a person to kill at night. If the doctor and the Mafia choose the same person that night, that person is saved from the Mafia for that night.

Back