EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on another note, who is gonna begin the town lynching?
THe person who asked that yesterday got booted.  Sounds like a good initial vote to me....  @RBHeadge PE I would like to cast an intial vote for @chart94.

All voting subject to change pending further investigation of clues and facts.

THe person who asked that yesterday got booted.  Sounds like a good initial vote to me....  @RBHeadge PE I would like to cast an intial vote for @chart94.

All voting subject to change pending further investigation of clues and facts.
See, @chart94? Now look what you’ve gotten yourself into.

May be waffles, but they also may be a convenient distracted for the real story.

And while we're on the topic of people's names, now that I (think) I know the real name of @ChebyshevII PE...

I haven't the foggiest idea what his username is about.

May be waffles, but they also may be a convenient distracted for the real story.

And while we're on the topic of people's names, now that I (think) I know the real name of @ChebyshevII PE...

I haven't the foggiest idea what his username is about.
Yep, you know it. Congratulations, you are the first person to know my real name, and i’d Prefer to keep it that way as long as possible. :)

As for what my username refers to:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chebyshev_filter#Type_II_Chebyshev_filters_(inverse_Chebyshev_filters)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn’t it @tj_PE who thought to pronounce my username as “Shelby Chevelle?”

This is what I read for the first few months:

latest

Tough life
It's uphill both ways though. 
Seriously though, there's been a damn "Construction Ahead" sign in the middle of my bike lane for the last month or so. One of these days I'm going to crash into it.

Actually pretty ok. This is #3, so we kinda knew what to expect.

What’s keeping us up at night is only about 10% baby needing to eat...the other 90% is #1 and #2 needing extra attention.

#3 gave us at least 3 nights in a row where she slept for 5 hours straight. Never have I thought that would feel as amazing as it is.
3?! Are you gonna teach them to be musketeers?

Back