EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day Results

I received 2 votes for @tj_PE, and 1 vote for @ChaosMuppetPE

You find tj_PE parked next to the lookout at Eutrophic Lake. She smiles as you approach and comments how beautiful the view is. You ask what she was doing, and she replies, staring straight at you. "Disposing of bodies." There's a tense moment before she smiles and laughs...
"You should have seen your faces".

Looking off the edge of the cliff, however you can see something floating in the water below. 

You send someone down to investigate, and they boat hook the floating shapes to shore. The mystery of the missing mailman, Walmart(TM, R, C, or whatever) greeter, and pet groomer of Mafayette (Or whatever this town is called) are no longer mysteries. 

The town lynched @tj_PE. She was a member of the scary scary mafia. 

All members of the Mafia have been mercilessly slain. The town wins, with surviving members including @ptatohed, @JayKay0914 the knifeycat, Dr. @ChebyshevII_PE, and @ChaosMuppetPE.
Thanks @Roarbark

EB Mafia V: The Battle for Mafeyette / Mordstadt / Okishima

I'm going to moderate this round. Who's in?

@tj_PE

@NikR

@ChebyshevII_PE

@ChaosMuppetPE

@vhab49_PE

@chart94

@ptatohed

@JayKay0914

@Roarbark
Thanks RBH.  I think I might have to pass.  I am always half a day behind when I finally check-in in the late pm / early am and there are always 4 pages of posts I missed that day.  Hard for me to keep up.  But thanks for thinking of me guys, it was fun.  

@RBHeadge PE I'm going to need to retract my "in"ness. I'm going to be mostly off grid for the 2nd half of the week. I will observe tho!

Back