EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then you need to go visit @Dleg in Guam.  K Mart is the place to be (other than Chamorro village on Wednesday night)
Unless you have base access. K-Mart is still ridiculously overpriced compared to mainland US prices, but the base exchanges on Guam are priced at ordinary US retail.

Plus shopping at the Guam K-Mart is a nightmare. Bus loads of Japanese, Korean, and Chinese tourists coming in every 10 minutes, crowded aisles full of pallets of chocolate macadamia nut boxes, beach towels and other tourist goods. 15 minute minimum check out lines.  I avoid that place like the plague.

Wait.  You guys still have KMart?  They all closed in NY due to it dying off.
I think Guam has the most profitable KMart ever, so that's why it's pretty much the last one, ever. They literally bus Asian tourists in and they buy their American goods by the hundreds or thousands of dollars per trip. Plus for non-military island residents, it's got pretty good prices, so lots of local business as well.

I wanted to drop in and wish everyone a marvelous Monday as you get your work weeks started. @tj_PE, you're still my hero. @leggo PE I hope you are enjoying this time of your life, even if you are an evil Scorpio hell bent on world destruction. Scorpio's need love too. At least you had the good sense to marry an Aries (the bestest sign in all the Zodiacs). Side tangent, but I seriously wonder if Aries and Thor were based upon the same deities and modified throughout time with retelling. Anywho, Aries came first and I find the Greek civilization absolutely fascinating. @RBHeadge PE and @JayKay0914, I apologize for leaving you guys out earlier. I think both of you are awesome as well.

Back