EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also @ptatohed there will be no need to vote for NikR.

Overnight Events:

@NikR, when you get home from the lynching you take off your lynching shirt, lynching pants, and unlace your specially polished lynching boots. As you place your boots on the shoe rack and replace their cedar shoe trees (so they retain their shape, don't get wrinkled, and smell fresh) you notice a gift basket sitting beside your door. Funny, that wasn't there when you left. 

Someone must be congratulating you on looking so fresh at the lynching. Or maybe a secret admirer! The label on the bottle (which was stored in a heavy metal cylinder for some strange reason) reads "stolichnaya izlucheniye", and there's a little promo card for 50% off your next order from DoorDash. Swell! Inside, you take a couple swigs of the stuff with your dinner. You deserve it after all. For looking so fresh.

You lay down to sleep, and never wake up. Your body is discovered two weeks later when an engineer driving past your house finally trouble-shoots why his density gauge's geiger-counter functionality starts clicking everytime he drives past your house towards a job-site nearby. On account of you being highly radioactive, your friends and family arrange to have your body buried in a lead coffin (which was quite expensive for your family, I hope you left them something) beneath 30 feet of concrete.

If I'm not mistaken, the remaining peeps alive are @ptatohed, @tj_PE, @JayKay0914, @ChebyshevII_PE, and @ChaosMuppetPE.

Wow!  Thanks @Roarbark!  So, you are a night owl too it appears??  My friend!  :)   
It's only 10:06 here, bud :) . I'd say I'm a night owl AND a morning person, so to accomodate the first, I have to sleep early usually. Speaking of which. These teeth won't brush themselves. Take care!

It's only 10:06 here, bud :) . I'd say I'm a night owl AND a morning person, so to accommodate the first, I have to sleep early usually. Speaking of which. These teeth won't brush themselves. Take care!
Good night @Roarbark, I think I am going shushy soon......  2:30am  ;)       

*scuttles across the thread*

I WILL AVENGE YOU NIK.

tenor.gif

Based on my scream-flailing around the neighborhood, produce spilling everywhere, I've decided:

@Roarbark I vote for @tj_PE.  BECAUSE SHE LIED ABOUT HER WAXING APPOINTMENT WHICH MEANS SHE IS MAFIA.  D:<
I'm sorry, do you want proof? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back