EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let it be known, as I'm marched to the gallows

118787.gif

Several town members saw a light on very, very late at night at @ptatohed's house on the night that @vhab49_PE was killed. It was enough to make them suspicious, even though many of them knew that @ptatohed ALWAYS stays up late.

After you began questioning him, someone received a call. There is a strange altered voice on the other line. It tells you that @RBHeadge is the one you want, and something in the voice's robo-dial-tone voice makes you think it's telling the truth. You promptly U Turn and sprint over the nearest Arby's, where you order large curly fries.

You munch on them happily as you march to @RBHeadge PE fortress, and break his windows using pitchforks. He comes to the window to protest, and someone throws a brick, which hits him square in the jaw. 

I received 3 votes for @RBHeadge PE, 1 vote for @NikR, and 2 votes for @JayKay0914

The town lynchified @RBHeadge PE. He was a member of the Mafia.

Though I want to vote for you, simply because you're voting for me on suspicion, I am instead voting for @ptatohed.  They voted for chart, who was eliminated the first round, and now seems to be targeting you (which would mean me voting for you would most likely kill you, even if you are an 'innocent' woodworker).  Since this is a game based on not letting the mafia win, and I can always buy produce in the afterlife...

@Roarbark I vote for @ptatohed, because they are specifically targeting people in the morning hoping that other people will follow their lead.

@NikR you better lay flowers at my grave.
Say what???

Back