EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To cool my head, I took a different route home. My intention was to visit @RBHeadge PE, and stay close in case the mafia came by.

But on my way, I noticed him and @NikR, nearly around the same time, going to a back alley. I noticed they were talking, but I had no idea who they were talking to or what they were talking about:View attachment 13599
How long have you been keeping that screengrab?

I didn't think that it showed the PM use if another EB.com page was open? I was usually careful about that...

How long have you been keeping that screengrab?

I didn't think that it showed the PM use if another EB.com page was open? I was usually careful about that...
I think there’s something weird with how EB caches information. I’ve noticed other oddities, too.

I kept it that night so I could reveal it like this later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there’s something weird with how EB caches information. I’ve noticed other oddities, too.

I kept it that night so I could reveal it like this later.
Seriously, nice detective work, Doc. Also nice detective work again, @vhab49_PE investigated NikR right before she got lynched, but didn't get a chance to act on it.

Shit man all yall way more advanced than me. 
I mean, you've lived to the end most of these games though, so you're doin something right.

Hope I didn't tread on any toes with the storytelling, I'm leaning towards I should have counted the ptatohead vote too, so in that case town would have won that game, with 2 people left alive (tj/ptato). Clutch save by Dr. maybe saved the game.

Let me know if everyone's up for another game this upcoming week. 
@chart94@JayKay0914@ChebyshevII_PE@vhab49_PE@NikR@RBHeadge PE@tj_PE@ptatohed@vee043324@ChaosMuppetPE (@everyoneelse)

@Roarbark  I'll give it another go, thanks.  But I feel bad that I usually don't sit at the computer until the family is asleep (no, I am not a phone surfer, I like my big screen, keyboard, and mouse).  And I am on vacation last and this week!  It's even harder during a work week.  So, if my early a.m. voting doesn't hinder your guys' game, count me in, thanks.  

Seriously, nice detective work, Doc. Also nice detective work again, @vhab49_PE investigated NikR right before she got lynched, but didn't get a chance to act on it.

I mean, you've lived to the end most of these games though, so you're doin something right.

Hope I didn't tread on any toes with the storytelling, I'm leaning towards I should have counted the ptatohead vote too, so in that case town would have won that game, with 2 people left alive (tj/ptato). Clutch save by Dr. maybe saved the game.

Let me know if everyone's up for another game this upcoming week. 
@chart94@JayKay0914@ChebyshevII_PE@vhab49_PE@NikR@RBHeadge PE@tj_PE@ptatohed@vee043324@ChaosMuppetPE (@everyoneelse)
Im in! This game is great!

@Roarbark  I'll give it another go, thanks.  But I feel bad that I usually don't sit at the computer until the family is asleep (no, I am not a phone surfer, I like my big screen, keyboard, and mouse).  And I am on vacation last and this week!  It's even harder during a work week.  So, if my early a.m. voting doesn't hinder your guys' game, count me in, thanks.  
No prob, you can vote whenever you want, as long as you keep in mind when I need to make tallys by. Votes count for the next lynching, which happen at 6:00 PST.

A new character, the insomniac :)

No prob, you can vote whenever you want, as long as you keep in mind when I need to make tallys by. Votes count for the next lynching, which happen at 6:00 PST.

A new character, the insomniac :)
Correct.  (@ptatohed types this at 1:50am)

Back